Chapter 13

At last you said something what he didn't want to hear. But he couldn't say no to it. 

"Okay... Noona can you lend me your jacket?"

"Jacket? Why?" 

"It's little chilly outside. If I caught cold then I won't be allowed to be near you. I don't want that." 

"Okay... But wait, didn't you bring your driver? So... In a car you..."

"No... I rode a bicycle." 

Jungkook praised himself mentally for thinking such a brilliant plan. 

"What? Bicycle? Why? And how can they let you ride bicycle at midnight." 

"I didn't want to disturb anyone. Their sleep is important. I don't want to bother them." 

Meanwhile;

His driver, "(Dozing off in the car he thought.) How long is the Prince going to take? Missing you my dear bed..." 

His maid 1, "When is the Prince going to return?  Can't we just go to sleep? I don't think he is going to return." 

His maid 2, "Don't be stupid. Did you forget what happened last time? He returned at 2am and the maids on duty were not there to help him in changing clothes. And the next day they were kicked out. Do you wish that to happen to you?" 

His maid, "Just why disturb others sleep. I am sleepy. The Prince is to cruel." 

"You are such a good boy. It shows how much you respect people lower than you in terms of status. I am sure when you become the King this country will prosper a lot." 

If the other heard Y/N speaking those words about the Prince they would choke their own saliva. 

"Stay here for today... There is guest room so I think it won't be a problem. And it's so late. It might be dangerous for you. From next time don't do such things... Riding on a bicycle in midnight, that's so stupid thing to do. 

"Okay" 

"But I wanted to sleep with you." he said in a small voice but you heard it.