Chapter 29

You are sleepy but *smooch* he is kissing you all over your face *smooch*... Again? With your eyes closed you blocked his lips from kissing your cheeks and opened your eyes. Your palm which was covering his mouth felt ticklish and wet... He just licked your palm. Realizing that you pulled away your hand... You widened your eyes seeing his behavior. In response he kissed your forehead and with the smiling face he greeted you.

"Good morning Noona..." 

You couldn't get angry after seeing his beautiful smile. Moreover it was his birthday today. 

"Happy Birthday Jungkook..." you said smiling. 

"You have become adult. It's your eighteenth birthday today." 

"It's the best birthday ever Noona
Finally after 6 years I got to see your face first thing in the morning on my birthday. I am so happy." 

"Hmm... I am also happy. I got to wish you on your birthday. I can't believe you are already 18. I feels like just yesterday that I met the 4 years old kid in the amusement park. But actually nothing much changed since then. You are still the cute little kid."

You said ruffling his hair. Then you got off from the bed to freshen up. Meanwhile Jungkook eyes darkened with reminiscing every sentence you spoke pointing out that he was still kid in your eyes.

'Kid... Kid? Am I still kid to you? After all the efforts I put to change your mind about me...  are you just ignoring my feelings or you are just dumb enough to not understand ? I see then... It won't be enough if I show my feelings. Seems like I should clearly tell clarify my feelings with you... Not through actions but through words.' he thought

You were about to enter the bathroom but suddenly the door slammed close before you could do so. And you were well aware about the exact culprit responsible for this. You could feel his well refined muscles on your back. He is cute but most of the time he is demanding, dominating and stubborn. He also emits the dark aura with coldness but not with you. With you he most often shows his demanding and dominating nature. And he is also stubborn with you. Never listening to anything and not letting you leave his sight even for a second.  He acts as if he wants to be with you even in the bathroom not ready to leave you alone. At first it was cute... But now it is annoying and irritating you. It pisses you off. But you should not complain about it a least not today.

'Calm down... It's his birthday today. Don't get angry.' you reminded yourself. 

You somehow managed to turn around and faced him... With a smile. 

"Do you want to use the bathroom first?  It's all yours. Go ahead..." you spoke in the most gentle way. But why did he seem angry? You questioned to yourself. 

"Am I still a kid to you?" 

"Ofcourse... No matter how much you grow up, I will always think of you same..." 

"Stop... Don't complete that sentence. I have grown up Noona. I am not kid anymore." 

"Aww... Are you angry because of that? How cute!" You raised you hands to pinch his cheeks but before you could do so he slapped away your hands stepping more closer to you leaving only little gap. You were surprised because it was the first time he resisted the affection you showed towards him.

"Noona, please stop treating me as a kid. I am no longer a kid."

"So should I treat you as Prince?" you asked chuckling at his behavior. 

He took one more step closing every possible gap even for air to pass. You tried to back out but on the back was nothing but a closed door. With his hands blocking the both side and his body preventing any further movement you were completely trapped. He was preventing any chance of your escape. It was the most closest and intimate position you had ever been with him or anyone else. His next sentence in this position made your eyes widened. 

"No... Treat me as man..."

"W-what's... What wrong with you?"