Chapter 52

You had so much fun today. After a long time, you were so happy.

"So, did you like our date?"
Finishing the date he asked the question after you both were seated in the car.

"Umm... I enjoyed it a lot."

"Me too... It was a great day. I loved it."

"Thank you Jungkook..."

"Why are you thanking me? Instead, I should be grateful because you gave me the chance."

"..."

You didn't know what else to say. It was an awkward situation. You felt weird. He changed from a cute little brother to a perverted guy and now he seems like a gentleman. He is starting to behave like a genuine boyfriend. 

"...So, let's go now. It is late." 

You said

"Okay Y/N...

And that's how your first date with him ended. Surprisingly, he didn't do anything till the end of it.

After that on every weekend or holiday, he takes you out on a date. He sometimes gets upset and jealous but everything else is normal. Although he will sometime give light kisses and hugs, he stopped doing any more than that. He doesn't act cute to win your favor but shows maturity. You wondered sometimes what made him change his behavior towards you suddenly.

Today you were out on a coffee date with Jungkook.

"Where did you get the idea of going on dates like normal boyfriend and girlfriend?"

" In the beginning I just wanted you to stop thinking of me as a younger brother. So I did those things which an actual brother would never do."

"Then why did you change?"

"Because I am greedy."

"Greedy?"

"I thought that I would be content with you not thinking of me as a brother but I want more than that. I want you to genuinely think of me as a lover, a boyfriend, and someone with whom you could spend your entire life."

Hearing his words you felt speechless.

"So later I realized that I was aggressive. I should not have forcefully kissed you or done those intimate things. Even though I don't regret any of those. But you know if I get another chance I would do it the same way. The feeling of your soft skin and those large boobs..."

"JUNGKOOK DON'T..."

"Sorry, sorry... If you feel embarrassed I won't say those things for now."

"For now?"

"Yes, for now."

"Pervert... Sometimes I feel like you haven't changed at all. Deep inside you are still the pervert Jungkook."

"Every day I ask this question to myself. How have I been able to control myself?"

"I was absolutely right. You have not  changed at all." 

"Honestly speaking I didn't wish to do this. I mean I love going on dates with you but light pecks and hugs don't satisfy at all."

"Y-you..."

"But you might not be comfortable with these things. That's why until you accept my feelings completely I won't attempt to do anything more. It's difficult but anything for my love." 

He said looking at you with gentle eyes as if looking at something precious. This unknowingly make you smile so you showed him your brightest smile. 

"Thank you for loving me to this extent." 

Looking at your smile and hearing your words for the first time Jungkook felt embarrassed and his ears turned red. 

"It's late. We should go." 

Saying that he stood up and walked towards his car leaving you behind. 

Seeing his new side you were first surprised and then burst out laughing. 

'You actually made Jungkook embarrassed.'

I am extremely sorry because I know I updated after a long long time but I was stuck at certain parts in writing and I couldn't think what new to write ahead. Plus I was very busy. But now I will try my best to be consistent and not disappoint all of you who support me.