Chapter 42

"Where are you Noona?"

You were checking the file that had the information about the company's important people when you suddenly got a call from Jungkook. And as soon as you picked it up, his interrogation started.

"I am at work. So please don't disturb me."

"Since when were you working and why didn't I know it?"

"I just joined today and I don't have to tell you everything about my life."

"Ofcourse you have to tell me, your boyfriend. And of all people you joined Yoongi hyung's company. Why? Did all other company shut down?"

"How did you know that i joined Yoongi's company?"

"Don't try to change topic Noona. Why wasn't I informed? And why are you working at Yoongi hyung's company?"

"First of all I came in the morning to tell everyone about my new job. But after that incident today I couldn't. Secondly, I didn't know that it was Yoongi's company. I was informed that the one I am working for is a businessman called Suga. And I didn't know Suga was actually the name he used in company."

"Then now you know so don't work for him."

"Yoongi being my boss is good actually. I know him and his nature so I can trust him. If I am in trouble he can help me."

"Noona why are you working as someone's secretary. I will establish a company for you... "

"Enough of nonsense Jungkook..." This conversation was making you angry and the tone of your voice justified it.

"Don't be angry... I just can't understand why you are taking a difficult path when there are many easier ones. You can work at your dad's company."

"I want to be independent. I don't want to depend on my dad."

"Then why are you depending on Yoongi? It's same."

"Jungkook? How is it same? Yoongi is someone I know and dad is... " Using a strict tone you tried to shut him up but why will he? He spoke interrupting you not even letting you explain anything.

"Noona don't work for him. He is not someone you should trust. He is not a gentleman at all. He just pretends to be one."

"Jungkook.. No matter what you say I am not going to change my decision."

"Okay if you really wish to be secretary then I will arrange one for you. There is many businessman in their fifties or sixties... Work as their secretary."

"NO... I will never ever work as a secretary for those aged businessman. Never ever..."

"Why not? They are more experienced and can teach you better."

"They are disgusting. I hate it. I will never in my life work for those type people again."

"Again? Did you work for some old businessman before? Noona, why are you so against this idea. Is there something you didn't tell me? Something related to your past? "

You froze hearing his question.

"I mean old people are difficult to handle. They don't even welcome new ideas. I once w-worked for one but I couldn't even last for more than 1 month. So... Anyway I am at work so don't disturb me."

Saying that you hang up the call without hearing his answer.

"Wait..." You had already hanged up.

"Wierd..."

'They are disgusting. I hate it.'

That sentence that you spoke was very strange.Your have very polite personality and you are pretty kind. You mostly never hated anyone. Even if you dislike something you endure it, not letting others know. It was the first time you openly showed your detest towards something or someone. Disgusting? Hate? This word won't leave his mind.

He didn't try to find about you in past. Even after knowing about your mom he didn't do anything harsh. Although he sent some people to make her life difficult, it was not to the extent of making her life hell. But that's because he decided to deal with her after winning your love. You had suffered a lot because of her. He really hoped there was not anything more to it.But your dislike towards older men made him feel strange. Disgusting? Why do find older men disgusting?

"You are hiding something. Urging you to remember your past I don't to remind you of your scars. Forgive me Noona... I am doing something that you will never approve of."

He made a call to someone.

"Hello... I have sent you a picture. Find out every detail about her especially what she did before coming back to Korea. Don't leave out a single thing... And I want this done as fast as possible."

After you were done for the day you turned on your phone which you had switched off because of Jungkook constant pestering calls.

'96 missed calls from Kookie'

'47 messages from Kookie'

'10 missed calls from Jihoon'

'8 missed calls from from Grandma'

Furthermore few moments later after you turned on your phone Jungkook called you.

"Noona it hurts. My leg hurts a lot."

"You don't have to pretend. My office hours are over and I am coming to the hospital."

"Yes yes come fast... Grandma and Jihoon was so worried because you didn't pick up any of their calls."

"Hmm? You are talking as if you didn't ask them to call me."

"I-I didn't..."

"Stop lying... I know you too well to believe your lies. Jungkook please stop playing your tiny games. You said you want to make me fall for you right? If you are doing it this way then it's never going to happen."

"Okay... I won't. Sorry I will never..."

"Say no more... I am not going to believe your words. Prove it through your actions. If you can't then let's break up. I did agree to be your girlfriend but that never meant that we can't break up right Jungkook?"

"No, no... Don't do that. Never talk about these rubbish things again."

"This rubbish thing might be our future."

"I am sorry. Sorry sorry sorry... I won't do what I did today again. I swear. "

"You better do what you are promising."

"How was your day today? Did you enjoy your first day at work?"

"Trying to change topic now?"

"No, that..."

"I arrived at my car. I need to drive now so I will hang up. And what ever you want to know about my day... I will tell you after coming to the hospital. Okay?"

"Okay..."

"Then bye."

"Wait wait, wait a second..."

"What now?"

"I love you honey. Think about me on your way... Muah Muah Muah..."

After saying that he quickly cut the call.

Heat rushed to your cheeks... You were completely red like a tomato.

'How will I face him with this face?'

And like he said you were really thought only him on your way to hospital.

"Noona what happened to you? Are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone after seeing you.

"W-what?" You were confused because nothing was wrong with you.

"Do you have a fever? Why is your face so red?"

The slightly calm face of your blushed like crazy after hearing him.

'Is it so obvious?'

"Oh my god... You are becoming more red Noona."