Chapter 34

With his one hand clasping your cheeks and the other one wrapped around your waist he moved his lips against yours.

"Mmm..." 

You looked at the prince who was ravaging your lips with stunned expression. Naturally your first reaction was to push him away. But no matter how much strength you put in, it was of no use. He remained immobile. So next clenching your hands you fiercely punched him on his chest with all your strength. But still it was of no use. He was totally immovable as a wall no matter what you did. With no further choice you bit his lips that was pressed against yours. But instead of pulling away he kissed you more violently. He didn't stop even after you bit his lips to the point of bleeding. He kissed you like there was no tomorrow. Finally after you lost all your breath he detached his lips away but he still had hold. In the quite corridor only the sound of both of your panting was heard. 

"Jungkook you... You have gone mad. I am your Noona. How... How could you... To me..."

You questioned with tear brimming your eyes. You again try to push him away from you hoping he would let go but he had no intention to do so. Instead he tightened his grasp. 

"It's because I love you. I love you so much that I am going crazy. So please... Please stop pushing me away."

"This is not love. THIS IS NOT LOVE. It's infatuation... A short - lived passion and admiration. Nothing more than that. You are mistaking it for love." 

In a frustrated tone you tried make him understand. You both have grown up together like siblings. How did it turn out this way? May be... He is just insecure that I am going to leave him again. Else how can it be love? You and Jungkook... How can it be right? 

"Short-lived? I wish it was. If it was then I would have forgotten you in those 6 years. I know you are shocked but you have no right to belittle my love for you. It's okay if you don't accept it but you have no right to compare my love to mere infatuation."

"Ha... (You sighed.) It's no use talking to you. Let go... I think we both need sometime. Until you forget about your feelings let's not mee... Mmmm" 

'meet' was what you wanted to say but he didn't let you complete your sentence. He pressed his lips against yours once again. But unlike last time he released after few seconds. It was a short peck but enough to take away all of your breath. 

"Don't you dare complete that sentence... Don't even dream about running away again... You need sometime then take it. But my feelings are not going to change. I love you and you have to accept it." 

"Jungkook this is wrong... What you want is not..." 

"I don't care about right or wrong. I only know you are mine. You are my woman. And that will never change." 

"I am not. I am not your woman. I am your Noona. We can't have that sort of relationship ever..." 

Never... It is impossible. Grandma treated you like her own granddaughter all these years. How can you bear to betray her trust? 

"Why? What's the reason? Just because you are older than me? That doesn't matter to me. I..." 

"No... It's because I can't think of you in that way Jungkook."

"Who are you trying to lie Noona? To me or yourself... You can't think of me as a man? Then why do you blush when I am around?"

"I don't." 

"Why you find it awkward to sleep in the same bed as me?" 

"It's because you have grown up now. We are not the child we used to be." 

"See... You just admitted that you see me as man."

"Stop twisting my words." 

"The kiss just now... How was it Noona? It was good right?" 

"JUNGKOOK... how can you be so shameless?" 

"You are angry? But why is there no sign of disgust?" 

"I-I..." 

"You do have feelings for Noona. You are just in denial. You love me but not ready accept it. You are scared. What will society think or what will grandma think right? That's why you don't want to admit?" 

"No... I can never love you the way you want. We are impossible." 

"Lies... You already do Noona. You have fallen for me. That's why since the last few days you were avoiding me. I had doubts before but now I am sure... You too love me." 

"I don't..." 

"How long will you lie to yourself? One day... One day you will admit it. I will make sure it happens."

"Jungkook... This is..."

"Where is my birthday gift?" He asked with a smirk suddenly changing the topic.

"WHAT?" 

"So stingy... Came to my birthday party without any gift." 

With that he lean towards you. 

"I should punish you." 

This time instead of your lips his lips landed below you collarbone. 

"STOP..." 

However he was in no mood to listen. He started nibbling and sucking the spot. 

"Jungkook stop it..." You said pushing his shoulder. 

Finally he let go.

"Now you have my mark."

When his eyes made contact with yours he found you glaring at him with watery and red eyes. 

"Don't look at me in that way. It turns me on...." In response your eyes widened. 

Leaning towards your ear he whispered very seductively. 
"You should go now before I lose control over myself." 

With that he released you. However you stood there not taking a step. Actually you were still in daze. 

"Do you want me to lose control?" 
And that was enough to bring you back to reality. Glancing at him once you turned around and dashed away from him.