Chapter 7

"What do you mean by she won't be coming here papa? Where is Noona?"

"I am sorry Jungkook. I really tried to stop her but.... Anyway don't worry, just a year and she will be with us again. She is only gone for a year."

"Dad please tell me... Where is my Noona? Why did she leave suddenly?"

"I am sorry. I couldn't protect her."

"JUST WHERE THE HELL IS NOONA..." Jungkook shouted

Suddenly you disappeared from their life. Jungkook and Jihoon both had no idea where you went. But it seemed like the adults knew the reason but they were not ready to reveal it to the kids. Your dad said it was just a year but even after almost 6 years you didn't return. After you departure Jihoon and Jungkook got a lot closer. They two became each other strength after you left. 

No one talk about you these days in the Palace. Because your name trigger something inside the Prince. Although there was Jihoon for Jungkook but the Prince still felt empty. And that emptiness changed him a lot. The cute little young Prince is lost somewhere and there is a 17 years old Prince who gives cold glares to people. 

"I am bored. How long are you going to practice shooting? Tell me... Who offended you today? Why are you so angry?" 

Jungkook didn't say anything and continued shooting. Jihoon sighed. 

"Okay fine... I admit, I got a phone call from her. Every year on your and mine birthday she call me and wish us 'happy birthday'." 

He threw the gun he was holding roughly. 

"Do you all think I am stupid? I won't know. She calls everyone of you except me. WHY? JUST WHY? Does she hate me?" 

"You are over thinking. Jk please don't be angry but... On your twelfth birthday she called you but I picked it up and asked her not to call..." 

"Stop... It was her choice that she decided to listen to you. So, I don't want any explanation from you. Just tell me... Where is she?" 

"In B country... I don't know the exact location. 

"Did she ever tell you the reason she left?" 

"She just keeps avoiding that question. No matter how much I ask she never tell me." 

"I will ask some people to search for her. Tomorrow let's go to see her in B Country. I need my answers now." 

"But..." 

"No but we are leaving and that's final." 

"Okay fine but let me convince dad first. After a long business trip he came yesterday... He took a week break so he could spend time with me. So..." 

"Okay let's go then... I will help you convince him."

As planned Jungkook went with Jihoon to his house. As soon as they entered they saw a woman.

"Dad... Me and Jungkook will be in my... Oh! You had a guest" Then she turned around.

She was someone they never expected to see.

"Noona..." both of them said in unison just like those old times.