Chapter 19

"Yes it's true. Every word he said is true. I love you and I want to marry you. And I will. " 

"That's enough Jungkook... Enough. You said enough for today. Now you should go back to Palace. Continue this talk some other day." you dad spoke finally trying to calm the situation. But his reaction towards this incident was calm... And this was strange. 

"Dad... Did you know about this? Did you know what Jungkook..." 

"Yes he knows... Even the servents who saw you with Jungkook knew that Noona. It was so obvious and he confessed it so many times. Not just in front of me but also in front of dad and grandma. After you left he basically said to dad 'I love your daughter and I am going to make her my wife.Since you are not telling me about her whereabouts, I am not asking you this... I am telling you. I will marry her.' and after that he said it time he met him. "

"Dad how can you never tell me this?"

"I am telling you now aren't I Noona. No... I am actually confessing. I love you. Marry me Noona..." 

"Please stop Jungkook. I am 6 years older than you." 

"Age is just a number Noona. And it's just 6 years. Even if it was 60 years difference I would ask you to marry me." 

"Stop... Don't say a single word ahead of that. And don't talk to me unless you get this nonsense off you mind. I am never marrying you Jungkook. I never thought of you that way." 

Saying that you stormed towards you room and Jungkook followed you but you shut the door of on his face and locked it. 

"Noona open that door... Please Noona." 

"Leave Jungkook.... I won't open the door no matter what today." 

He knocked few time but got no response. 

'Shit... She even stopped responding. She is not even talking to me. All because of that piece of shit... Jihoon.' he muttered. 

Without wasting a second he stormed towards Jihoon and grabbed his collar. 

"YOU... IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU."

"I didn't do anything wrong. I only told her the truth." 

"YEAH RIGHT... I will also do the same then. Tell her the truth... Why the person who propose her run away the next day? Why... Even after getting so many love letters, she has no boyfriend. Why her first boyfriend got involved in an accident and broke up with her the next day? " He said in a dangerous tone. 

"S-she won't believe you. She will n-never." Jihoon was scared now. 

"I will make her believe then. You might have forgotten but it was me who cleaned all the mess you created. I helped you all these years. I thought we were best friends Jihoon. I thought even if the whole world didn't understand my love, you would. I trusted you. But you broke it along with our friendship. Till today you saw my childish behaviour. From today onwards you will see my hatred... My anger. I swear I will make you life living hell. "

"NO..." 

"NO JUNGKOOK... DON'T DO THIS?" 

"What? What should I not do?" the prince sitting opposite to him questioned. 

"Why are you suddenly being this way? Dad is not answering me... You tell me, why am I getting called a fool." 

Jihoon -??????? 

'Was I day dreaming?' 

Lol... Got u

"I am asking you something." 

"Oh no... It's late. Jungkook, you will late for your classes. Your classes starts at 10. Let's go..." 

"What classes? Jungkook have classes today. Why didn't you tell me Jungkook? It's already 10. Wait a second... I will bring something to eat." Saying that you went towards the kitchen. 

"I have classes today?" Jungkook questioned raising his eyebrow. 

"As long as I remember today is Sunday. And he don't take classes on Sunday. Did you just distract the topic Jihoon? A serious discussion was going on and Jungkook what were you doing in Y/N's room?" 

"Visiting my future wife... Observing her in her sleep... Is that wrong? Future father-in-law..." 

"Jungkook..." Jihoon stopped him as he was watching his dream coming to reality. While you dad sighed knowing the stubborn Prince. Well not the first time he was called that. He got know what Jungkook thought of his daughter after you went abroad. But he already had idea about his feeling. The way Jungkook looked at you was definitely not how a brother looked at his sister. It was how a guy looked at the girl he loved. But he didn't know the extent of his craziness... Which he knows now. Jungkook is a good guy for his daughter. He knows he will keep you happy. And it would be practically impossible to find someone better for you than Jungkook. But he was the Prince of the country he lives in. He is a royalty. He can't deny the fact that there is not just age difference between both of you but also difference in status. And Palace is not an easy place to live in. He didn't like the idea of you being together with Jungkook. But the decision was yours to make. And he wasn't going to interfere. He wanted to see how this relation would develop. So he sighed at his behaviour. 

"I am sure Jungkook you know your limits. For me you are just like Jihoon. I don't want to lose you. But if you ever hurt Y/N in any way I will..." 

"I know where to stop. I would never do anything to hurt her. It's a promise. And you know that." Hearing that he nod. 

"Okay... Now everything between both of you is solved. Then let's go." 

"Wait, wait... I brought bread and butter. At least have one." 

"No" 

"Yes" Jihoon and Jungkook said at the same time. 

"She prepared it with so much love. There is no way, I will..." 

"Okay, okay... We are having it. Don't talk so much. You are already late." 

"Should I call for a cab? Because with bicycle, it will take long." 

"Bicycle?" 

"Umm... Last night he came on a bicycle all by himself." hearing that Jihoon's mouth went mouth open. 

"You owe a bicycle Jungkook? And you didn't tell your best friend. " Jihoon mockingly whispered as he knew that was a lie to which Jungkook glared. 

"It's okay Noona. I called someone from the Palace to pick me up." 

"Okay..." 

'That someone... I feel bad for him.' Jihoon thought