Chapter 50

"I am sorry. I won't ignore you anymore so please don't do this."

Even if it wasn't your fault, you had to admit that it was. You were helpless infront of this shameless Jungkook.

***

Weeks has passed since then and Jungkook was all better now. And today was your first date with Jungkook.

"I thought you won't come. I was really worried." 

"Ofcourse, if you didn't remind me of your behavior of last time when I ignored you, I wouldn't have come."

You wished to say that but you kept quiet. 

"Where are we going?"

Seeing you disregard his words he pouted.

"Are you angry due to yesterday? Because I kneaded your breast during those whole 5 minutes."

"You... How can you be so shameless to blatantly talk about yesterday?" 

You glared at him. 

"Noona... I am your boyfriend."

"Every time... Every single time you give this excuse. This is not fair."

"But you liked it." 

"I-I didn't..." 

"Why stutter then?" 

"I didn't..." 

"Okay... Then you should also touch me wherever you want, I won't stop you. I permit you to touch me 24 hours a day. Then I am sure, it will be fair." 

He said smirking. 

"Stop it..." 

"Why? You don't like that idea."

"NO..."

"But I love it."

He said showing his bunny like smile.

How can he be so innocent and pervert at the same time? You wondered looking at him. 

"Stop looking at me or else I will kiss you Y/N." 

You came back to your senses.

"What did you call me just now?"

"Y/N..." 

"Yaah..." 

"Get used to it Y/N because you will be hearing this more and more from me now." 

"Call me Noona..."

"Why? Because your heart wavers when your name comes out from my lips."

"No, because I am older."

"But I want to address my girlfriend that way. So, I won't call you Noona in certain circumstances like today." 

"What?"

"And don't even expect me to call you Noona when we are making love." 

"JUNGKOOK..."

You hit him with your fist. 

"Ouch... It hurts Y/N." 

"NOONA... Call me Noona." 

"Stop trying to win the argument that you are gonna lose... Y/N. Now let's go... It's our first date today."

He moved towards the car. But you were angry so you didn't take a step. 

Looking at you who stood motionless with cheeks puffed indicating you were angry, he laughed and walked towards you again. 

Interlocking his fingers with yours he lightly kissed on your cheeks. Your eyes widened looking at him. But he was smiling. 

Just as you were about to remind of 'No touch'  rule, he spoke...

"I remember... But today I am going to behave like a normal boyfriend. We are going on our first date so I don't want any regrets."

"So you know that you are usually abnormal."

You mumbled but he heard it clearly. 

"I am just desperate for you. But it won't be like that today. So don't worry, I won't behave like a pervert." 

"So you also know that you behave like a pervert." 

"Hmm... That's just because I love you too much." 

"Nice excuse..." 

Even if you said that you followed him to the car. After opening the door for you like a gentleman, he released your hand. Then making sure that you are seated he closed the door and walked to the other side. 

Strangely he was behaving different today... Different in a good way. You thought. 

***

While he was driving, you suddenly remembered something. 

"You have a license right."

"No... Do I need one."

"Stop the car... Stop the car RIGHT NOW."