Chapter 23

"Oh my... You grew up so much. I didn't get to see you growing up in to this gorgeous girl. I am so sorry." she said with tears in her eyes... With eyes that showed longing. 

"Why are you saying sorry? It was not your fault. It was my decision."

Finally the Queen mother was back. She was supposed to arrive two days later but came earlier after getting the news of your return. You woke up beside Jungkook this morning. His eyes were wide open and had dark circles underneath. You wondered if he got any sleep last night. But ignoring that question he started to shower you with compliments. 'You are glowing so much like a fairy. I wish I could wake up everyday beside such fairy.' Tilting your head when you showed him your confused expression he started saying 'Oh... Don't do that I will get a heart attack. You are so cute.' After hearing that you sighed and tried to get off from the bed but the Prince had other plans. He didn't let you move an inch away and cuddled with you. Finally after 3 hours, he let you go when you said that you were hungry. But he teased you before letting you go.
'If you are so hungry then you can always eat me.' he said with a smirk

'Jungkook what nonsense!' you were fed up with his teasing now. It was not even funny anymore.

'No... Then should I eat you?'

You ignored it. You didn't want to argue. If you said anything, then he would twist it and use it to tease you again. So you went to the bathroom to take a shower and to freshen up. But he didn't stop even when you ignore him.
' Think of me in the shower.' he said before you entered and you actually thought of him through out the shower. 

It was so late that Jihoon had already gone to his school. And Jungkook skipped his classes today as well. When you were having the breakfast and Jungkook was commenting on every single thing you did, a servant can to inform that Queen mother had arrived and now you are in the hall togetger with her. Thankfully she dismissed Jungkook saying she need to talk to me alone.

"Why is it not my fault? I should have stopped you. I regretted it so much after you left. I only though you would be away for a year. Why did you return so late Y/N?"

"I am sorry. I-I... was selfish. I wanted to finish my studies there. And..."

"I know you are lying. The Y/N I know was never selfish." 

"I am not lying. Why would I... I just wanted to prove myself. So..." 

"It's okay. (She hugged you.) I won't ask you the reason. But when you are ready... Tell me. I will listen to you. Okay now answer me... How is my little princess? How are you doing?"

"I am well. As you know me well I have always been interested in business just like dad. So I graduated taking that course last year and I also had few experiences here and there. I am thinking of joining a company here. A certain company wants to hire me and I am currently researching about that company. "

"I am so proud of you. How is your mom? Are you still no contact..."

"Let's not talk about her. I really don't want to remember her." Every time you heard that word, you felt disgust... And fear.

"Why? Did she treat you badly? Don't tell me she abused you..."

"No... Definitely not." 

Lies

"She never cared for me. She didn't have time to even abuse me or hurt me. She was so busy having affair." 

Well you didn't lie completely. It was half truth and half lie. You felt bad for hiding the truth but you didn't want to hurt her by telling her the truth. 

" Okay so tell me... Which company have you decided to join? Should I help you..."

"Definitely not... (you quickly interrupted.) I want to do things on my own. And I haven't yet decided but I got an offer letter from a company called MY..."