Chapter 41

It was 7 years ago, you first met Yoongi in a royal party. He was Jungkook's cousin, his mom's sister son. A guy who was 2 years younger than you. Your first impression of him was good. He was polite and a gentleman. He approached you asking for a dance although you couldn't dance due to certain circumstances... (Of course it was because of Jungkook) But you could see that he was a good guy.

But it was different for Jungkook.
What's wrong with this guy? Why is he staring at my Noona?

Jungkook Pov
Yoongi hyung... How should I describe him? He didn't smile a lot but he was easy to approach. His face had gentleness and was trustworthy. He didn't trust easily but would his emotion so most people won't notice his distant and cold nature. He was good at dealing people and capable guy. He was bearable I guess. I respect him a lot. He was an ideal hyung. 

This was true until that day. The day of a royal party where Noona was present. She looked preety as usual. I couldn't take my eyes off and there were other hungry wolves staring at her and among them was Min Yoongi, my 'ideal' hyung. 
That day I realized he was not my hyung but a man after my woman. 

"Can I have a dance with this beautiful lady?" 

This bastard was flirting with my Noona. And what dance? Hah... As if I will let you. 

"Ah... Ah... Noona I am hungry. Let's go. I want to eat something."  *Smirk*

"Y-you? How? You are my boss?" 

"Hmm... Did you forget me so easily Noona? You didn't even recognize me." 

"I am so sorry. You have changed so much. You voice, you face, your style... Everything has changed. " 

"When did you return?" 

"Just a few months back... How are you? And since when were you the CEO of this company?" 

"As you can we I am fully fine and after turning 21, I got this position. You know I was so surprised seeing you resume. I didn't expect that news about your return to get through the resume you sent. And you also changed a lot Noona  You look gorgeous and stunning." 

"But your habit of flirting is still the same Yoongi. I really had no idea that that you were the owner. God 6 year is really a long time. You have changed so much."

* * *

"Hello..." His cold voice had a touch of annoyance. 

"How are you Jungkook? I heard you had a small accident." 

"Who told you about that hyung?" 

"Guess..." 

"I don't want to. I don't really care and don't annoy me." 

"Wait... Don't cut the call. I have something important to ask. Did you get any news about Noona? How is she?" 

"T-that I don't know. I don't think she will come back again. It has already been 6 years. If she wanted to come she would have come earlier. You should not hope for her return. But I heard she is in country K currently. If you want to meet her you better search for her in that country. One of your branch is opened there so you won't have much problem. Uncle won't stop you from going as well. You can say that it's for work reasons and search for her there." 

"How nice of you for telling me this information! Well maybe country K has become a part of my company because I just saw her in MYG Company inside my office."

"WHAT?" 

"And Noona just went to get me a cup of coffee. So good luck in hospital. Get well soon Jungkook..."

"YAAH MIN YOONGI..."