Chapter 44

Whispering seductively on your ear he bit your ear lobe darting his tongue creasing the inside of your ear.

"*gasp* N-no... Stop"

"Stop? I haven't even started yet."

With that he brushed his lips with yours, licking it with his tongue.

"Sto... Mmp"

Before you could resist with your words he entered his tongue entangling with your and kissed you passionately. He was not gentle instead he captured your lips possessively... Biting, sucking desperately. It was not until he sucked all your breath, did he finally pulled away. He kissed you till you were breathless. 

"You should breath with your nose." 

As soon as he spoke those words, he once again slammed his lips to yours, sucking your tongue this time he kissed you deeply. 

***

You didn't know how long he kissed you but you were sure 5 minutes passed a long time ago. Your lips were swollen and red because of Jungkook's continuous torture. He is a beast.. A complete beast. You had enough and tried to resist pushing him, only then did he left your lips. 

"Y-your 5 minutes a-are over." 

With his eyes full of hunger he didn't try to hide his desire for you. 

"It's not. I still have time." 

Licking his lips he stated the lie. 

"D-don't you d-dare lie. I gave you 5 minutes but you have been kissing me for so long..." 

"How long? I don't think even a minute has passed." 

"You shameless pevert... Stop lying." 

"Okay so let's do this... Let's start my 5 minutes again and this time I will set an alarm. As soon as my 5 minutes are over, we will know." With innocent eyes he suggested. 

"I am no fool. Your time for this week is over. Let me go... Or else I will break up with you." 

"Break up? Okay do it. Let's break up. I agree." 

You were confused. What's wrong with him? 

"What are you planning?" 

"Nothing... Being your boyfriend is good but I am not allowed to do what I want to because of it. It's better if we break up. That way there would be nothing that could stop me. I will do whatever I want to do with you and there will be nothing stopping me. " 

"Scoundrel..." 

"Say what you want. I don't mind a bit. So... Are you still planning to break up with me?" 

You were speechless. You were really no match for Jungkook. Just morning he was begging, crying asking you to give him a chance and now he don't mind breaking up. 

"J-jungkook this position right now is wierd. Let's sit properly and talk." 

If someone were to ever suddenly what would they think? You were lying in the bed and Jungkook was hovering above you trapping you between his arms. In addition ypu both were so close that your lips were almost touching each other, both of your lips were swollen and breathing was unsteady. 

"I am very comfortable. Talk this way..." 

"If you were going to be this way why did you beg asking for a chance? You said you will do everything I say." 

"I am trying my best. But I am a Prince who will soon become a King. Expecting King to follow your orders is a treason. Don't you think? And how can I let my Noona... My honey commit such crime." 

"Y-you are speaking nonsense. What treason? Are you using your power to force me?" 

"What do you mean force? I am just using my 5 minutes chance which you promised to give. Furthermore if I had to use my power I would have forced you to become my wife. It would have been so easy to do that. But I am talking a hard path, trying to win your heart with love."

"I can't believe you. You are really..." 

"Let's not talk about the useless things. I need my answer. Are we going to break up or should I set an alarm? If you don't say anything I will assume you want to break up with me and then don't blame me if I loose control." 

"..." 

Do you even have a choice? Both the choices given will lead to same outcome. You were meant to be devoured either way. 

"You are not saying anything then are we breaking..." 

"A-alarm... Set t-the alarm." 

This made him smirk. He did set an alarm then but... 

"I said I will give you 5 minutes not 10 minutes. Why did you add 5 minutes extra?" 

"That's my compensation. I was so into mood just before but stopping me you ruined it all. And later you even threatened me by saying that you will break up with me. So this 5 minutes is for my mental well being. If you argue more then my mental state will damage more and I will further extend the time."

"Then I also need compensation for my mental well being. Don't leave marks that are visible. It's troublesome to use foundation to cover it." 

"Okay... I will make sure you won't need to make efforts to cover it." 

"Why did you so easily agree? You are not planning something again right?" 

"You have problem when I give in to you easily and also when I don't. What should I actually do to make you satisfied?" 

"Nothing... Don't do anything stupid. That will be enough." 

He neither said yes nor no. He was just smiling but behind that smile there was mischief. He was planning something. He was going to twist your words to deceive you and have his ways with you.