Chapter 51

"Stop the car... Stop the car RIGHT NOW." 

"Chill... It was just a joke. It's here." 
He showed you the licence. 

"When did you get this?"

"Just yesterday... But don't worry, learned driving when I was 16. So I am a good driver." 

"Oh... But where are you taking me?" 

"You will know soon. We are almost there." 

***

"Amusement park?" 

"You don't like it?"

"Of course I do. I missed this place a lot. But why are there no people?"

"That was because I thought you wanted to keep our relationship secret. If there were people then our picture would be on the headlines tomorrow. Certainly, I don't mind that but that might not be the case for you so..."

"Thank you Jungkook..." 
You were not being sarcastic but genuinely grateful. He could just let people discover your relationship with him. That way, it would be easier for him to get your approval but he didn't do that. Instead, he has constantly stopped others from discovering it. He never acted like a pervert in front of his employees at the palace and retained a healthy distance and even today he drove by himself not bringing a driver.

"Are you falling for me Y/N?"
He asked with a smile. 

"Shut up Jungkook."

"You are not denying it."

"You are irritating me Kookie."

"Kookie? I told you don't call me that. I don't like it."

"Why? I will call my boyfriend whatever I want to. It is my choice Kookie."

"At least, you acknowledged me as your boyfriend."
Once again he was successful in making you speechless.

"You are unbelievable. It's impossible to win against you in an argument."

"Thank you for praising me, my dear girlfriend."

"You are angering me Kookie."

"Okay, okay sorry but it's so fun to tease you. So, now where should we start from? Hmm... Ah! Rollercoaster ride... Let's go..."

Clasping your hands he rushes towards the ride with a bright smile.

"Slow down Kookie... The ride is not running anywhere."

"But I am just so excited. Y/N, this place reminds me of our old days."

***

"Ahhhh..." 
Both of you screamed when the ride was going downhill. 

"I JUST LOVE THIS FEELING..."
Jungkook shout was because of excitement but you shouted in agony.

"I JUST HATE THIS KOOKIE... AHH..." 
You shouted clinging to Jungkook's arm as if your life depended on him.

***

"You okay?"

"It's all your fault. You knew that this scares me but still you suggested riding on this."

"But you didn't say no so I thought that you aren't scared anymore."

"That was because you were so excited and thought that I can tolerate being on this now. It would be easier since I have grown up. But I was so wrong. I hate it."

"You haven't changed at all. You are still scared of such rides. Hahaha..."

"Stop laughing... You are so terrible."

"Okay okay Y/N, now LET'S GO TO THE NEXT DESTINATION..."

"Where?"
You asked getting a bad feeling.

"HAUNTED HOUSE"
You knew your feeling is never wrong. 

"No way... I am not going there."

"Yes, we are..."

"No way... I am not going there."

"Yes, we are..."

"No no please Kook... You know I hate scary places. I don't want to enter that place."

"Relax, I will be there."

"You are doing this just so that I will get scared and cling to you right? You just wait and watch, this time I won't ask for your help. I won't cling to you. Definitely not..."

***

"AHHH... JUNGKOOK, DON'T LEAVE ME."

Right at the moment, the skeleton fell on you.

"AH...AH...AH..."

You jumped on Jungkook's back who was walking ahead as if walking in a park and closed your eyes.

"JUNGKOOK, PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF HERE. I MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK IF I STAY ANY LONGER. HELP ME JUNGKOOK..."

You screamed wailing.