Chapter 28

"I missed you Noona..."

"I have been away for 15 minutes and you missed me?"

"Ofcourse... You have been away for 900 seconds. So, of course I will miss you." He said hugging you and you just smiled at his clinginess

"Noona... Did you apply your ointment?" 

"... I did. And my scars have become less visible. Few months and it will completely disappear. Don't worry... I have been taking good care of myself. See..." you spoke showing your wrist to him. 

"This is healing but I don't know about others. Will you show..." 

"H-hey... My scars are healing." 

"Which one? The one in your left thigh or the one below you collarbone.. Or below mmmpp..." you stopped him from embrassing you more by  pressing your hand on his mouth. 
P. S : He got to know about the scars through doctors. He didn't actually see it himself.

"Shut up... I am sleepy. I am going to bed. I am letting you off today because tomorrow is your birthday." You climed to his bed and covered yourself using the blanket. Seeing you completely wrapped in his blanket he chuckled. 

"Noona you are cute..."

"Humhp..."Saying that you turned away from his showing him that you are annoyed. 

Few day have passed since the last episode of hospital and nothing much changed. Well... Jungkook was still clingy towards you not letting you get a separate room sleep in the other room. But he is slightly distancing himself from Jihoon.

'I need some time. I don' t want to hurt him but I can't like nothing happened especially when you are involved. I get angry whenever I see him. Till this anger disappears... ' that' s what he said. 

He jumped in the bed and removed the pillow you arranged in the middle of the bed. You tried to resist but he was really a lot stronger than you. Immediately after removing the pillow he clinged into you like KOALA wrapping his arm  around your waist with his one leg on your abdomen and neck nuzzled on your head. 

"Jungkook..." 

"Hmm..." 

"This p-position is a bit weird..." 

"Noona... I am just hugging you. It's not the first time. And come on, it's my birthday tomorrow." 

"It's not today... Ahh..." he suddenly bit your neck. 

"Ouch... It hurts. What are you doing? Are you a dog or what? " he nibbled the same part.

"JUNGKOOK..." 

"Noona you talk a lot. If you speak one more word I will definitely become a dog which will bite and lick." his husky voice whispered. You kept quite nor daring to challenge him but he suddenly sucked the same part quite hardly which made you gasp. 

"Goodnight Noona..." He said with a smirk knowing that he just  claimed you leaving his mark on your neck. But of course you didn't know that.