Chapter 4

Jungkook didn't want to go do some sort of donation in an orphanage but wanted to visit amusement as he wanted to see his Noona at least on his birthday.
There should have been a big celebration on his birthday but he refused to do any. He just wanted to wait for his Noona in the amusement Park. But yet he was forced to be here.

Although he was not happy he had to pretend. He had to smile at the camera. As they were walking ahead one of the assistants of Queen mother whispered something to her which made her eyes widen. Jungkook was looking at them all this time. Although he couldn't hear what she was saying a single word was enough for him to understand. As soon as he heard the word 'Noona' he understood. She is here. His Noona... They saw her. Finally, he found her.

Jungkook squeezed his grandma's hand making her look at him. When she looked at the young Prince she understood that today's plan won't continue as planned. And the rest is history...

"Noona..." the young Prince hugged her leg as soon as he saw her. However, the older girl was awkward. She didn't know what to do in this situation. Hell, she didn't even know what should she address him. 'Prince', 'Crown Prince' or 'Prince Jungkook' or... So confusing... It was all so confusing. Back then he was just a boy whom she met in an amusement Park so, she was talking informally to him. But now when she knew that he was a Prince she didn't dare to talk informally to the Prince. She didn't know what she should do at this time. It was her first time showing respect to someone younger.

"P-Prince... Happy birthday." 
 you shuttered even though you tried to stay confident. When the young Prince heard the way he thought for a second. Then he looked around at his surrounding. 

"Everyone LEAVE NOW." You flinched hearing the Prince. Then you wondered if you did something wrong.

The place you were inside right now is a big hall. His loud voice sounded louder in the place as it was completely silent. The guards started leaving and then you turned around but someone caught your hand and turned you around. You almost fell because of the force.

It was the Prince. God, how much strength did this five years old boy have?

"Not you..." 
As soon as you heard that thousands of thoughts ran through your mind. And all were negative. 'is he going to punish me for disrespecting him a year ago?' you thought

You hoped at least one guard stay behind but much to your disappointment all left. 

"Noona..." 
The tone of his voice was sad. You were lost in your thoughts that you didn't reply to anything. 

"Noona forget Kookie..." he stated thinking that she no longer remember him. 

"No, I remember. I didn't forget." you said to which the young Prince smiled. 

"Noona... Kookie missed Noona."

"Prince I..." as soon as she said that she found the young Prince glaring at her. So she stopped before she said anything wrong. 

"I yam not Prince... I yam Noona Kookie... No guards, no people... Why call Prince?" 

Then you understood his intention. He didn't want you to be uncomfortable so he asked all those guards to leave. So you decided to forget the fact that he is a Prince at the moment. And treat him how you treated him when you first met him. So you bent down to his level. 

"Kookie... Noona missed too." you hugged him. In response, he wrapped his arms around your neck just like how he did a year ago. 

"I h-hatw you Noona."

"Hmm?" 
He pulled away from the hug and stared into my eyes. 

"Don't you leave me again... Ever..." he said in a threatening tone. 

You were flustered. What the hell is this young Prince doing? You didn't understand... Was that a request? An order or a threat? But right now you decided not to stress yourself anymore and simply said 'okay'. In response, he smirked. 

Just at that moment, the Queen mother entered along with your dad and brother.
"Greetings to your Highness" you bowed. 

"Oh, you are too polite... Still the same. Are you happy now Jungkook? You found your Noona on your birthday."

The young Prince smiled brightly showing his bunny teeth and nodded.

"Noona... Let's go to the park today... Hmm?" you were about to say yes but got interrupted. 

"Jungkook, her dad is busy today so let her leave for today..." 

"NO..."
He suddenly pulled me towards himself. 
"NOONA IS MINE FOR TODAY AND FOREVER. SHE IS GOING WITH ME..."