Chapter 15

"WHAT?" you shouted loudly and pushed his head away from your neck so he was looking at you in your eyes. 

"Shh... Why are you shouting? Do you want everyone to wake up?"

"Y-you... What did y-you just m-mean by that? W-what k-k-ki-kiss?"

"Noona... Your thoughts are becoming so perverted. I said I wanted my goodnight kiss. In the past whenever you used to have a sleepover in the Palace, you gave both Jihoon and me a goodnight kiss. So where is my goodnight kiss?" he said pointing on his left cheek.

"In the past you were shorter than me... Now, I can even reach you without tiptoeing." you said pouting at the end of the sentence. 

Bending his both knees he got on the floor. 

"Jungkook, what..." 

"See... Now I am shorter than you. Don't worry Noona, I will make sure you never have to try hard to reach me." he said with a loving gaze.

"Now, my kiss..." your eyes who were looking at him with admiration suddenly widened in realization and you closed it.

"Okay... But wear a shirt first."

"I don't want to. I sleep shirtless. It's my habit. And I am too lazy to wear a shirt right now." 

"Then... No kiss. Forget about it." 

"Noona if you don't want to leave this room and stay with me tonight then I won't stop you. You have to make excuses so that I would not let you leave the room." you opened your eyes. 

"W-what are you saying?" you asked frowning actually not understanding what he meant.

"I can understand that you are not willing to leave this room Noona. For that you don't have to make excuses like 'No kiss...' so I that I would stop you from leaving. I know you are telling me to wear my shirt because you want to spend a little bit longer time with me. "

" That's ridiculous... "
Cupping his face you bent down and gave him a peck on his cheek. 
"Happy?"

"That was a peck and what I wanted was a kiss. I want a kiss... Kiss... Kiss." he started whining like a kid

"What's the difference between a peck and a kiss? It's the same... Ahhh..." suddenly pulling your hand he brought you to his level.

His hand tangled with the hair on your back and he brought your face closer to his and kissed you... Not on your lips... On your cheeks... For a long time. It happened so fast that you didn't have time to comprehand anything. You could only widened your eyes. The moment you felt his lips on your cheeks... You froze as if forgetting how to breath for a moment. Well it was definitely not the first time he kissed you on you cheeks. He did that uncountable time in the past. And it was also not the first time he kissed after you met him after 6 years. He kissed you just a few hours ago. But this was something different. Your heart was beating rapidly as if it would come out any other second.

"You should breath Noona. Don't hold you breath for too long." he said after pulling away. But his face was still close to yours, your nose almost touching his. And you could feel his warm breath on your lips while he was speaking. You were in daze but hearing those words from his lips got you out of your thoughts. Those words made you blush... But you still managed to not lose control over yourself. You were inwardly screaming but you still managed to say something in a sassy tone. 

"You should also control your heart. So loud... We don't want our neighbours to wake up because of your loud heartbeat now. Do we?" you tried to control your laughter seeing his flustered expression with widened eyes.