Chapter 3

**(Edited)**

Brielle's POV

I start my real job next week, so today I'm going to the gym. I wake up and throw on a sports bra, shorts, and my converse sneakers since I'm lifting today. I also take extra sneakers as a back up in case I want to run a little bit.

Mom said she'd wake me up for a run and it's eight now, I know her. If she was going to do it she would have went at six this morning and I don't blame her because I'm not feeling a run today either besides a small warm up.

Making my way downstairs I go into the kitchen and grab two bottles of water since I drink close to a gallon of water everyday. I have to or I get so lightheaded I can't function. I'm close to six feet tall, just like every female in my family, and I weight more than all of them at 170 pounds. It makes me super self conscious but my dad always tells me it's only so I can beat a mans ass one day.

I don't know about that though. I'm very intimidating on the outside. I look like a giant girl with muscles and I'm obviously a bitch. I haven't always been this way but my experiences with men have made me so bitter I just can't function around them. It's not that I hate all men, I rather enjoy looking at them from a distance. Especially Colton Livingston, no, not Colton Livingston. He's a gigantic ass, and I can't believe I spent all of my life basically wishing to thank him for being a gentleman. How wrong I was, he's so bitter and rude, I don't know how he was so kind back then.

I make my protein shake and chug it before making another pre-workout drink from my dads stash. I grab it and start shaking before I chug it again and hear him behind me. "Going to the gym?" He asks as I turn and nod.

I finish my shake and sit it in the sink before he starts. "Want company?" He asks as I smile.

"Yeah, if you're up to it. Or I could take mom we were supposed to go shopping later today." I tell him as he rolls his eyes. He's in athletic shorts, and a muscle tank with tennis shoes on, meaning he's probably on his way too.

"She's dead asleep. I tried to wake her up but she yelled at me." He tells me as I bust out smiling. She's not a morning person at all and she absolutely hates waking up early when she doesn't have to.

"Let me take a pre-workout and we'll go." He tells me as I nod. I move the container towards him and start making him his own gallon of water that I know he'll drink in a matter of a hour.

He takes his shake before grabbing his keys. "Let me kiss her before we go." He tells me as I nod. I run upstairs after him and grab my wireless earbuds as I walk back downstairs with him behind me.

"Did she swat you away this time?" I ask getting into the garage as he laughs. He hops into his truck as I get into the passengers seat.

"Yep, told me I'm an ass just like every morning." He smiles as I laugh back. They love to use terms of affection that way. He calls her a bitch when he's making fun of her and she's always calling him a dick. Her favorite is a fucker though.

"You know I look up to your relationship of pure affection." I joke as he swats my shoulder. I love my dad, he's always joking with me too.

"When you've been married this long you have to keep the spice alive. You know I spank her to make her happy." He tells me as I push his shoulder. He doesn't know I watched them together last night in awe of what they have created for themselves. They have a family, a home, and they completely love each other.

"Gross, you nasty horny old guy." I demand as he nods in agreement.

"You didn't have football this morning?" I ask as he shakes his head no. "Nope, canceled it. They pissed me off yesterday so they're getting silent treatment. They know I'm mad when I don't even call or text them. So tomorrow when they show up for morning workouts, I'm not letting them breathe until they vomit up everything from their stomachs." He tells me as I shake my head no.