Chapter 30

*Brielle's Bikini (Remember she hates wearing colors and is a lot like her brothers. She's a little bit tomboy so she loves black!)*

 She's a little bit tomboy so she loves black!)*

**(Edited)**

Brielle's POV

I don't want to go home tomorrow. I've enjoyed this weekend so much and I don't want to go back. Usually I'd be homesick right now but I'm not. My whole families here besides my brothers and I happen the love the little hut I'm currently in. I decided to put the champagne to use, I mean the bottle was six hundred dollars and I had to. So I'm sitting in the hot tub with the water bubbling around me and champagne in my hand. Presley and Keegan are probably so far into each other they can't see straight and the rest of my family went to bed after the long day we had.

I went and checked on my grandmother though, and made sure she didn't need anything before I left. I know the breast cancer isn't going to kill her but just the thought of her going through so much, it makes me sick to my stomach almost. But grandpa Tan was with her the whole time and told me she was okay, just sore and tired since she had treatment the same day she got on the plane and wouldn't listen to him.

But now it's just quiet and peaceful as I look at the clear ocean at night. I love the water here, it's beautiful and the little fish I can see over the railing and it's amazing. I readjust my hair into the big bun on top of my head as I lay back into the pillow I swiped from my bed so I could relax.

Until I hear footsteps as I turn and look over my left shoulder. It's Colton and he's standing there with his arms crossed watching me. "How'd you get in?" I ask as he smiles at me. Then he picks up the keys in his hands and shows them to me. I left them on the table at the reception and went and got a new one but I didn't remember him going back to get them.

"How does your arm and stomach feel?" He asks as he walks over to me. I sit fully up and sit down the champagne that's made me the slightest bit tipsy and stand as I hear the water rush from me. I look down at my healing stomach before showing him my arm.

"You still look beautiful" he tells me as he sits beside me in his shorts and kisses my forehead.

"Thank you. How's your arm?" I ask as he nods. "Fine, six weeks and I'll be ready to go." He tells me as I roll my eyes and nod. "Sure, good luck with that." I tell him as he grins.

"Come in with me." I demand pulling his hand as he sighs. "I don't like hot tubs." He tells me as I sigh.

"Why not?" I ask as he sighs. "I don't even like hot water. Makes me sick, I can't take hot showers or sit in a hot tub or I'll puke." He tells me as I reach for the remote and cut the water temperature down to barely considered hot.

"Look now. Please?" I ask poking out my bottom lip as he sighs. He's going to cave, he always does. He slips off his shirt and shorts as he sits down in the water in his boxers. I move over right beside him as I grab my glass and hand to to him.