Chapter 24

*Presley's Wedding dress, it supposed to show off her heart surgery scars!*

**(Edited)**

Brielle's POV

"I have a big toy" I demand immediately as she shrugs then nods. "I know right, when Keegan was away last year I bought one I was so horny. But don't give your virginity to that thing." she tells me as I sigh and she walks in. I do have a big toy, a big man toy with a member that makes me squirm just thinking about it. I didn't think that it could get that pleasurable and it's just the right size for us to fit perfect together, down to the tip of him.

"I'm not a virgin anymore, so that's fine" I demand as she stops and turns. "Who did you have sex with?" she asks sitting down on the bed as I pull the sheets up to cover the small spot of blood that was left on them. I'm going to have to change them tonight with the spare ones.

"A while ago, it was good. But now I use a toy." I demand making her laugh. "Was your flight okay though?" I ask as she nods. Good, I'm changing the subject.

"Everything was fine. I know flying with Colton wasn't the most idea situation but I want you both to get along by the end of this trip." she tells me as I nod.

"He didn't bother me, it was fine. We don't really talk that much it was a mutual agreement." I demand to her lying my ass off to her. I hate lying to her but I have to, Colton and I are a secret for a reason.

"Well, he told Keegan you don't bother him anymore so that's good. Ready to go see my dress?" she asks as I smile and nod. She wouldn't let me see it until we got here because she didn't want me to have an opinion before I saw it with the beach and the water.

"Of course, let me put my clothes back on. I was swimming after my, activities." I lie as she nods. I got back into the bathroom and put my clothes back on before following her to Keegan and her private hut on the other side of the resort, literally. And walking hurts right now, especially after everything I just got done doing with my- toy.

"Why did you pick this one? The walk takes forever" I tell her as she smiles. "Do you want to hear him pound me into next year?" she asks as I gag. "Nevermind, valid point." I tell her as she nods.

We keep walking until I see a huge and beautiful hut that's secluded and on the side of the island. "I'm so glad Keegan is loaded. This is exactly what I wanted to do on our honeymoon. I just didn't expect to get married here to." She tells me pulling the door open as I see her beautiful house for the week.

"Pres you know your mom and dad love you." I whisper as we sit down on the chairs. She lights the candles on the table as she looks out and we listen to the ocean.

"My dad sure doesn't act like it. I went to their house with Keegan before we left, and I told them the excuse we picked, and Keegan wasn't even allowed to step onto the front steps. It's like he hates him for no reason! Keegan even asked for my dad's permission before proposing, he tries to talk to him, and nothing. At all." She demands as she sighs.