Chapter 23

*Here's the bedroom of one of them (Bri's)!*

*Brielle's Bikini! Her nails are also painted white and her body would be like this girl since she works out a lot!*

*Last time, I know you guys have been waiting and here's one of my favorite chapters!*

*(Edited)*

Brielle's POV

"Wake up baby" I hear whispered in my ear before lips start kissing down the side of my neck. I moan and groan as he moves my hair across my shoulder and starts rubbing my side.

"Wake up and look out the window" he whispers again as I lift my head from his neck. I turn it slightly as I rub my eyes and yawn. "You have slept for twelve hours and forty minutes." He tells me as I look down at my phone. There is no way, I never sleep that long but I did.

I look out the window as he rubs my thigh. His head is right next to mine as we finally see the view we've been waiting for. It's breathtakingly beautiful and clear. It looks like a normal day here, and the sun is about to set making the sky light pink and purple.

"It's so beautiful" I whisper looking at it as I move over. I pull his head to me, right next to my boobs as I make him look. "It is isn't it." He tells me looking directly at my chest as I roll my eyes. He leans forwards and kisses my breast though my shirt as my whole body tingles. He's never done that, but something about his mouth there, it just feels right.

We have done other things, everything but sex, and I want my first time to be with him. I got a Brazilian wax about a week ago before my first day at work, I wanted to feel confident so I went and did it. So I'm clean, and I've been waxing and shaving my armpits, legs, thighs, and even my toes which grow hair for some odd reason. But I'm ready, I'm ready to lose my virginity and I know I want Colton to be my first time. My mom, grandmother, Eliza and Presley said that I'd know when I was ready. That I would be willing to have that part taken away with the man I love, and I wouldn't regret it. But I know, I know I want Colton to be the only guy who sees me that way.