Chapter 22

**(Edited)**

Brielle's POV

Colton ended up falling asleep in the pharmacy chairs, and then came to my room later that morning after my parents left. So now, today's Thursday and we're leaving to go the Bora Bora together tonight, since Presley had to wait on Keegan. It's exactly six o'clock in the afternoon and my mom invited all of us to the house for dinner. Only Brogan doesn't know that a very pregnant Lilly is sitting next to me, along with Brody who drove here this morning, and Brock who took a flight Tuesday night after he found out I got hurt and what was going on behind closed doors.

So now, we're all sitting here talking about our problems, and waiting on Brogan to get here. I know Lilly loves him, I don't doubt for a second that she does, but this is a lot for anyone and the stress from being pregnant must be awful right now.

"You ready for this?" I ask reaching out to touch her belly as she nods slightly. "I just want the sober Brogan back" she whispers to me while laying her hand on mine. I feel a small kick as I grin and so does she. She's a lot farther along that I thought she was, when she walked through the door, I saw her wobbling instead of walking and I knew she was.

"I know" I whisper to her as the front door alarm go off. "Ready?" I ask holding her hand as she nods. We all sit still as Brogan walks right into the dinning room and looks around at all of us staring at him. He looks drunk, his pupils are dilated and he looks horrible.

"Umm, what's going on here?" he asks as I rub Lilly's hand. "Sit down Brogan" she demands pulling out the chair next to her as he looks around the table. He listens to her as he sits down.

"How do you feel?" he asks while looking down at her belly as we all sit quiet. "I'd be a lot better if you'd grow up" she demands as she blinks tears away from her eyes.

"So this is what this is then?" he asks looking around the table. "Brogan we care about you and we have enabled you to drink away your life and that's not happening anymore. Brody has already set up appointments for you, and we have already transferred your bank account information back into our name. We took back what you owed us to pay for your therapy and you're leaving tonight. You're contract has been suspended until you can become sober and help Lilly raise Gunter. This is for your own good." I hear my dad immediately.

Brogan sits in shock as he looks at my dad, "No, I'm not leaving. I'm old enough to make my own decisions." he tells him as my dad laughs. "And look where you've gotten." he speaks back.

"You don't have a choice." My mom adds in as Brody looks over at Brogan. "It's not as bad as you think it's going to be. I'll be there, and you can come back and be a father." he tells him as I sit still.

"Lilly, you knew?" he asks her as she rubs down her stomach. "Brogan you aren't healthy." She tells him as he scoffs again.

"If you ever want to see Gunter you're going to do this. You will do this or I will never speak to you again and you will never see him. Not once, and I'll probably end up raising him by myself or another man if I ever find someone I love like you. Brogan I love you so much and I can't watch you do this to yourself, to us, and now to our baby. It's horrible, I can't take this anymore." She tells him with tears whelping in her eyes as she sobs.

"I'll go." He tells us all as he stands up. I know she's his weakness and now his baby boy is and he's got to see him. He walks towards her and hugs her into his chest as she sobs.

"Brogan don't pick alcohol over me anymore." She whispers as I sit quietly and he rubs her back and belly. "I know, I'm sorry." He tells her in her ear. He asks her if she'll talk to him for a minute and she nods as they walk out leaving the rest of us.