Chapter 21

**(Edited)**

Brielle's POV

"Brielle" I hear behind me as I keep my back turned and face the window. I don't talk to her as she walks over to me, I hear her steps. She reaches for my leg as I move it making her hands stay away from me.

"Brielle don't be disrespectful to your mother." I hear behind me as my dad scolds and I scoff.

"Mighty fine you tell me that when she's the one who implied I was a whore." I tell him as the room gets quiet. My mom walks over to the window and shuts the blind and then she takes one look at me and tears run down her face.

"Oh my god Bri! Trevor look." She tells him as she walks up to me and grabs my arm looking at the bandages. She gets a glimpse of my stomach as she opens the back of my gown and looks at my side.

"Bri, baby. I'm so sorry for everything. I don't think you're a whore. I don't think you're anything but perfect and I'm sorry. I was just upset with what you told me and I'm so sorry Brielle." She tells me as my dad looks down at me. He moves his eye to my mom and points to her telling me to apologize as she wipes her tears.

"Bri I love you. I'm sorry, this is killing me. You didn't come home last night and then today you're in the hospital, I can't lose you. Bri you're my daughter and I'm so sorry." She tells me as she hugs herself into chest as she rubs my back.

"Will you please forgive me?" She asks pulling back as she reaches her hand up to rub my cheeks.

"I will and I'm sorry too" I whisper looking at my dad as he smiles. She hugs me again as he leans down and gives me a fist bump behind her back. He knows it's all about keeping her happy, even if I don't like what she said about me.

"I won't forget what you said though. I only went out with Colton because I knew I cared about him. I wouldn't have went with a random guy." I tell her as she nods.

"I know and I'm sorry. I should have been someone you could talk to and I wasn't. I know better than anyone what it feels like to be abused and I just neglected that for you. I moved in with your dad the day I met him and here I am being judge-mental when you go on a date. I'm sorry Bri, and I won't tell your dad anything anymore that you tell me. It's your choice and I have to respect that, even if he is my husband." She whispers out as she rubs my hand.

"I don't care if he finds out. It's not about that, it's about the fact that you just didn't even listen to what I had to say mom. It's like you didn't care when you should have." I tell her as she wipes her tears.

"I know, I'm sorry. I haven't ate, I haven't slept, all I can think about is how sorry I am." She tells me as she hugs me again.

"I know, I'm sorry too." I whisper back as she pulls away.

"Who brought you here? Tayson said you were passed out and covered in blood." She tells me as I nod.

"Take a guess." I tell her while my dad stands with his arms crossed. "Colton" he says as I nod and they look at each other.

"I want to meet this Colton. Where is he?" He asks as I shake my head no.

"I don't want him to meet either of you right now. He doesn't know I'm a Kingston and he's not using me for that. He's a baseball-" I go to say as I pop my hand over my mouth.

"Brielle Ava Kingston did I just hear what I know I did?" He asks as I nod fully and completely nod.

"Dad I love him." I mumble as I shakes his head and turns from me. The whole room is quiet as my mom sits beside me and holds my hand.