Chapter 16

Brielle's Dress and Heels!

**(Edited)**

**(Edited)**

Brielle's POV

Finishing the paperwork didn't take as long as I expected it to so now I'm home getting ready for my date. It's seven o'clock and I'm dressed in a black dress that hugs my body with heels that make me feel confident. I'm tall, abnormally tall and Colton's so tall it doesn't even bother him and he makes me feel like I'm the smallest woman ever and I know it sound bad but, it's what I have always wanted. All the guys are shorter than me and now that Colton's taller than me I'm so happy.

So now I'm standing in front of my mirror as my mom helps me lace up the back of my dress. We haven't really been the same after everything that happened. She hasn't said more then ten words to me in two days. It's killing me.

"Mom can we talk please?" I ask looking at her face as she ties the bow on the back of my dress. Not before she pulls it as tight as she can causing me to almost fall down.

"Mom" I whisper as she looks away from me. "I'll be downstairs" she mumbles to me as I follow behind her grabbing my purse. I follow down the stairs as she keeps walking.

"MOM!" I demand behind her as she turns around and stands directly in front of my face.

"You listen to me Bri. I'm mad, I'm so mad at you. You told me you hated me and sorry doesn't fix that." She demands as I nod.

"I know but I was so angry at you for telling all my business! What was I supposed to do huh? Let you tell dad?! He spent $5,000 at the jail center for what he did and I was trying to prevent that!" I demand as she crosses her arms.

"This wouldn't have happened if you would have told me and him when it happened Brielle! I'm so disappointed I could strangle you young lady! And then the next day after Miles shit you're going on a date with another man! That really shows how you are" She scolds as I take a step away from her. Oh my gosh, she thinks I'm a-, a whore. My own mom thinks I'm a whore.

"Oh my God, Bri I didn't mean that." She says to me as I grab my keys from the table beside the door.

"Bri I'm sorr-" she goes to tell me as I cut her off.