Chapter 31

**(Edited)**

Brielle's POV

"Colton" I whisper slightly rubbing his chest. I see the phone continuously vibrating as I rub his head. "Wake up, Harper is calling you." I demand as he sighs and moves over into the pillow ignoring me.

"Colton. Wake up and I'll give you head." I demand as his eyes shoot open making me laugh. "You're ex-, Harper is calling you." I correct myself as he looks over at his phone sighing. He doesn't know that I know Harper and he will after he talks to her. I meant what I said, I'm going to be completely honest  with him.

"Fuck" he demands answering it and putting it on speaker as he sits his phone on the pillow with me still on his chest quietly.

"Colton where are you?" She immediately asks as he sighs. That all to familiar voice that makes me want to strangle her. "None of your damn business what the fuck do you want?" He asks as she squeals.

"I need to see Bentley! You can't just serve me papers and say that he can't see me!" She demands as I rub Colton's stomach slightly. I'm just trying to stay quiet. I find it so trusting that Colton answered his phone with me right here. It's like he didn't even care what she said when I'm here which makes me think that he's told me everything and I know it all anyway.

"You don't have a right anymore. He's not safe around you and that's final. You don't want him anyway so it shouldn't be an issue." He tells her as she sighs.

"He's mine! I birthed him!" She demands as he sits up and spits into his phone.

"Just because he came out of your nasty ass fucking vagina doesn't mean he's yours. He will never be your child. He's mine, and you know that this conversation is stupid because you fled him the first time you got the chance. You want to be mom of the fucking year huh? What about every baseball game he's had since he was four, where have you been? Fucking a man behind my back. When he lost his first tooth, where were you? I know, the fucking Bahamas on a beach vacation with your old ass fuck. His kindergarten graduation? Marrying your old fuck. So no, he's not yours. He's not your child he's mine!" he tells her as I rub his shoulders.

"Hey calm down. I love you" I mouth the him rubbing his shoulders as he lets out a large sigh and I rub his chest. I lay my hand on his heart as he places his other one over mine and I kiss his cheek and then his lips softly calming him down.

"I made mistakes" she tells him as he watches me. I sit up fully naked as he runs his hands down my back and then he grabs my boob between his palm and rubs it softly while watching them.

"That's fucking right." he scoffs as I place my hands onto his and bring them both to my boobs as I hold them in place while smiling at him. He grins back before I lean down and kiss him. I knew my boobs would work.

"Harper, Bentley even told me that he didn't want to see you without me there and I asked him. Before I sent you that paperwork I asked him. He begs me not to go to your house because you want nothing to do with him and he knows it. I don't want him to go through his life with a crappy mother. Maybe one day he might get a good one." he adds at the end while watching me as I smile. I'm not ready to be a mom now, but eventually, I know I could be.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she asks as he grins at me. "Exactly what you think it does. Bentley will not be staying with you again. Sign the papers and send them back in the envelope to the lawyer. Give him the life with me that he needs. You aren't that." He tells her as he rubs my hips and I lay down completely on him as he rubs my scalp.

"I'll think about it" she tells him as he scoffs. "Sign them Harper. You don't want him and you know that. He's meant to be with me" he tells her as she grunts and hangs up on him. He yawns as he sits the phone down onto the bedside table as I rest on his shoulder.