𝗶𝗶. 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝘁

chapter two

chapter two

barry the baseball bat

━✧━

-Mystic Falls Highschool

JORDANNA STRUTED INTO the gym of Mystic Falls High, all eyes on her as she rudely pushed her way through the crowd, looking for her friends. The sound of her heels clicking after her drowned out as they padded against the floor of the gymnasium, the loud music rippling through the air.

Spotting her friends, she shoved past the heaps of people and plastered a big smirk on her glossed lips. "Well aren't you two an attractive pair," she called out, earning their attention.

"You look stunning!" Bonnie gasped upon seeing Jordanna's outfit as the Jones did a small, playful, twirl. Truth be told she did indeed look stunning.

"I know," the older witch replied with a sheepish grin on her lips. "You both look gorgeous," she complimented both Bonnie and Elena, looking them up and down with a teasing smirk.

Damon Salvatore approached the three girls, eyes glistening in arrogance. "Well don't you look gorgeous," he spoke, shamelessly flirting as he threw an arm around Jordanna's shoulder.

"Obviously," she hummed before taking a glance at him, shrugging his arm off of her. "You look . . .  not ugly," she smirked teasingly, meeting his eyes. 

By all means this little interaction meant nothing, it was normal for her and Damon to flirt—but it never went beyond that, Stefan on the other hand was her best friend, when he first came to Mystic Falls she found great amusement in flirting with him as he'd get all awkward and would clear his throat about a billion times. It was cute.