𝘅𝗶. 𝗷𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲

chapter sixteen

chapter sixteen

jordanna meet stake

━✧━

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAREBEAR!" Jordanna exclaimed as she set off a confetti popper and jumped on the vampire's bed, waking the blonde from her ever-so-needed slumber. "Today is the day of your birth and you are lucky enough to be in the presence of . . . me!"

"Oh joy," Caroline grumbled, shoving her head further into her pillow, mindlessly trying to swat Jordanna off of the bed, but failing to do so.

"Yeah, no. What is up with you, blondie?" Jordanna asked as she poked Caroline in the cheek.

"I'm just not really feeling my birthday this year, JJ," Caroline told her best friend, smacking her hand away from her cheek.

"The Caroline Forbes is telling me that she's not feeling it? The same Caroline Forbes who came to my door last year when I ignored all your emails and text messages. Wow, okay then."

"I'm stuck!" Caroline exclaimed suddenly. "I'm stuck in a filler year, the only point of being seventeen is to get to eighteen."

"So think of it like this Care," Jordanna started. "You only look seventeen meaning you'll be hot and young for the rest of your life. No wrinkles or grey hairs. You'll be blonde and preppy forever. Plus technically today you are still turning eighteen. So it's a win win tesoro."

"I guess," Caroline grumbled as she pulled her face from her pillows. 

"Don't I guess me Forbes, you know I'm right," Jordanna grinned. "How about we skip school, go shopping and get high. Just like old times."