𝘃. 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻

chapter ten

chapter ten

lovers reunion

━✧━

JORDANNA SAT SILENTLY in the passenger seat of the van. Rebekah was in the back with Stefan and by the numerous grunts coming from the Salvatore, Jordanna could only guess that the blonde original was not happy with the younger vampire. The Jones witch could tell Klaus wasn't jumping with joy at Stefan's betrayal either as his grip on her thigh was extremely tight. 

Who knew he liked it rough?

Jordanna glanced over at the hybrid whose face held a stoic expression, his cold eyes set on the road ahead. He didn't pull his gaze from the road once, even though he could feel her eyes piercing into the side of his face. With a small eyeroll Jordanna shrugged off his temper tantrum and turned back to staring out of the window.

Driving over the Wickery Bridge Jordanna's head snapped towards Klaus in a questioning manner. "Welcome back to Mystic Falls, sweetheart," Klaus turned to her with a small smirk briefly before his eyes fell back onto the road.

Klaus dropped Jordanna off at the Mystic Grill and told her to stay there, but of course she didn't listen. Who did he think she was? She remembered from Caroline's incessant nagging about 'Prank Night,' and how it was happening as we speak. Plus, she found a pay phone and rang Liz, asking for Caroline's whereabouts—and guess where she was? Her favourite place in the whole-wide-fucking-world, school

Yay! Just where she wanted to be after being on the road with a homicidal psychopath.

Being too far from her house, and too lazy to walk to the High School she decided to steal a car, as one does.