𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽

chapter thirty eight

chop chop

━✧━

       JORDANNA NEVER REALISED how bad her memory was.

       Forgetting to put the dishes away, forgetting to turn her straighteners off before she left the house, forgetting that she was pregnant.

       To be fair, that wasn't her fault.

       She'd known, like, what? Two days?

       All she spent doing for the past couple of days was sleeping, eating and revenge plotting, she didn't have the time nor the energy to remember that, sadly, there was another human inside of her.

       She was too busy scheming against those who simply pissed her off.

       As you do.

       Besides, she had a busy day ahead of her.

       Go shopping, get her nails done, maybe her hair ━ I mean, who doesn't love a good trim before you make your way to kill your neighbour and some random witch.

       Sounds like a fun day.

       Being the smartest girl in Mystic Falls it took her like, what? zero-point-two seconds to find witch bitch.

       Sally, motherfucking Stevens.

       I mean, seriously?

       Sally fucking Stevens, who the fuck was that?

       One might ask.

       Well, according to the internet she was in her late thirties, from New York with a black cat called Hex . . .

        A witch who had a black cat, not stereo-typical at all.

        Anyways, from what Jordanna got out of Stefan, on a very stressful phone call last night, was that Damon had met the witch back in the nineties, he did her a favour back then and now in turn she did him a favour.