𝗶𝘃. 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆

chapter nine

money, money, money

━✧━

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY can't buy you happiness clearly didn't know where to shop." Jordanna hummed as she examined the short bodycon dress she was wearing.

Jordanna and Rebekah had dragged Stefan and Klaus shopping with them—seeing as Rebekah had no modern day clothes, and Jordanna couldn't possibly pass up an opportunity to shop.

"Rebekah! Show me your dress!" The witch called out, exiting the changing room.

Stefan and Klaus sat lounging on chairs drinking champagne as they came into view. Klaus' eyes darkened at the sight of the witch and he almost choked on the champagne he was consuming.

Rebekah grumbled complaints under her breath as she exited the dressing room she was coddled in. "Wow!" Jordanna gasped as she did a one over of herself and Rebekah. "We look hot!" She grinned at the blonde.

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah whined, shaking her head as she looked down at the black dress hugging her body.

"There's not," Klaus stated boredly as he poured himself another glass of champagne.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then?" She arched a brow. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers," Rebekah told them.

Jordanna tilted her head at the blonde Original as she sat down besides Klaus. "Prostitute's a bit of a stretch, Bekah. To be fair, my cheerleading skirt is shorter than that," the witch stated, crossing one leg over the other. The short dress riding up her thighs as if to further prove her point.