𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝘆

chapter three

chapter three

pretty girls don't cry

━✧━

"WHAT?" JORDANNA SNAPPED as she answered her phone, which, unfortunately for her, awoke the girl from her comfortable slumber. 

"It's me," she heard the voice of the doppelganger.

"Fuck do you want?" She questioned Elena, grumbling as she moved to sit up against her headboard. 

The two used to be close, they had known one another for years. But when the Salvatore's arrived back in town Jordanna had noticed that Elena's personality had drastically changed. She couldn't say much though, Jordanna wasn't exactly a 'model citizen', she had killed more people than she could count for fucks sakeBut it did put a dent on the friendship as the two girls clashed.

A lot.

She didn't know herself why she still tolerated the doppelganger, perhaps it was because she hadn't a reason not to yet, it wasn't like she had done anything to her. 

"I need you to meet me at the Boarding House now," Elena said, waiting on a response from the Jones witch.

"Why?" Jordanna inquired gratingly, rubbing a hand across her forehead in exhaust. 

"Just-" Elena let out a deep, agitated, breath. "Twenty minutes, Jordanna. Please."

Jordanna pursed her lips—she was already planning on going to the Salvatore House anyway, but at ten AM? It was way too early in the morning to be running around—especially on Elena's orders, but since she was already supposed to go down there to see Stefan, she'd see what the doppelganger wanted and would deem if it was worthy or not to stay.

"Anything else Miss. Gilbert?" Jordanna asked, sarcasm lacing her tone. "Would you like me to bring you a latte on the way? Or would you prefer an iced tea. Oh! How about I run you a hot bath and rub your feet while I'm at it."