𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼?

chapter twenty one

chapter twenty one

sidney prescott who?

━✧━

"WHAT EXACTLY ARE we looking for?" Jordanna questioned Meredith as they watched Alaric prepare for his MRI scan.

"I don't know. A tumour, vascular anomalies, anything physical that might explain his behaviour," Meredith sighed. "If it's medical I can treat it."

Elena frowned, and much to Jordanna's dismay she spoke up, "and if it's not?"

"Well, then we'll deal with that too," Meredith promised, a hopeful glint in her eyes as she turned to face the doppelganger.

"How did you know, that Ric was the killer?" Jordanna inquired, squinting slightly as she looked over at the doctor.

"It was after he told me about his ring," Meredith answered, not taking her eyes off the computer screen. "I remembered a story my grandmother had told me about Samantha Gilbert and her secret journal. I don't know if you know this, but we Fells are notorious busy-bodies," Meredith grinned at the Jones, who smile softly in response.

"But then why did you protect him?" Elena asked with furrowed brows.

Jordanna scoffed, glaring back at the brunette, "because she cares about him Elena. It's not Alaric's fault this is happening to him."

"I never said it was his fault," Elena snapped back, narrowing her eyes at the witch—ignoring the petty comment.

Just as Jordanna opened her mouth to speak, Meredith beat her to it. "Everything alright in there?" She asked, worry laced in her tone. The two other girls looked away from each other to look over at Alaric who began to panic, his breathing becoming harsher.

"Yeah. Yeah. Everything's okay," Alaric answered after a minute. Almost hesitant. Jordanna furrowed her brows, was he okay?

"Why are you here Jordanna?" Elena raised her eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest. Elena did not like Jordanna, she found it almost irritating how the witch had acted towards her after the Mikaelson Ball, the doppelganger believed what she was doing was right, Klaus has to suffer — hence Jordanna's part in the story. She still tried to grasp the fact that Jordanna had stabbed her, like actually stabbed her. She thought the witch was a loose cannon, Jordanna was and has always been a problem, Elena just pushed it aside as they were friends. Because that's what she does, she makes sacrifices for the people she loves. In her eyes, she was the hero of this story.