𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝗷𝗼𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄

chapter twenty four

chapter twenty four

joan crawford psycho shrew

━✧━

"SO ALARIC IS trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?" Caroline asked Elena in confusion. The decade dance was tonight and much to Jordanna's dismay, she had to be around the doppelganger as she was still head of the dance committee. So, she simply ignored the girl's presence, other than shooting her the occasional glare—or a petty shoulder bash.

"I just wish there was something I could do," Elena replied with a sigh. "Where do you want me to hang this thing?"

"You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity she could have shown up to do it herself," Caroline rambled, passing the chandelier to a passing student. "Just no."

Jordanna ignored the two as her eyes glanced over the room, it had to be perfect. She had a weird feeling about the dance—knowing their track record it would most likely go tits up, so she wanted to enjoy it while it lasted.

"What the fuck is that, Jeremy? You can't just hang them," she shouted as her eyes caught sight of Jeremy and Matt hanging the stars on the ceiling. "They're supposed to trickle down, asshole. Not hang."

"Trickle, duh," Matt glanced over at Jeremy, the two sharing a laugh.

"Look at them all bromancy," Caroline spoke as she and Elena watched the two boys hang up decorations. Jordanna glanced up from the clipboard she was writing on to watch them—making sure they were doing it correct this time—and they wasn't, obviously.

The witch rolled her eyes before she discreetly held her hand up, her fingers moved slowly in a wiggle motion and not even a second later, the stars were trickling down.

"Yeah, I asked Matt to help Jeremy re-adjust. He got him his old job back at the Grill," Elena smiled, looking over at her brother, ignoring the glare the witch was sending her. Jordanna rolled her eyes at the doppelganger, getting Jeremy his job back wasn't going to do shit to make him feel more 'human'. Once you get dragged into a supernatural mess, you're stuck.