𝘅𝘅𝗶. 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹

chapter twenty six

chapter twenty six

hurts like hell

━✧━

     JORDANNA JONES WAS mad, furious even.

     Tyler fucking Lockwood had dropped the witch off at Caroline's house in hopes she would watch over her best friend, stopping her from doing anything remotely stupid. The blonde then called Rebekah, ( much to her distaste ) and told her to join them.

     Of course the Mikaelson hadn't been invited inside and Liz Forbes was no where to be seen, so the three girls had to reside to Caroline's garden. Caroline sat on a bench as she cautiously looked over at Jordanna and Rebekah. Rebekah's blue eyes were filled to the brim with tears while Jordanna sat with a clenched jaw, looking like she wanted to murder someone.

     Preferably the blonde's 'boyfriend', Damon or Elena.

     Caroline sighed, breaking the silence. "So, what are you gonna' do?"

     Jordanna and Rebekah looked up at the vampire, Rebekah licked her lips—saying nothing. "Me and Bex will find his body, for now you go back to team Elena," Jordanna rolled her eyes as Caroline groaned. "Find out anything you can that'll be remotely helpful."

     "But I'm bored of playing double agent," Caroline mumbled in annoyance. "It's exhausting having to be around Elena and her stupid boy-toy."

     Jordanna clenched her jaw. After the homecoming dance Jordanna's hatred for the doppelganger grew, when she tried to kill her it also enraged Caroline. Did they seriously think that they'd still be 'buddy, buddy' after trying to kill her best friend?

     Absolutely not.

     So for the past few months Caroline had been playing spy, telling Jordanna any information she needed on the doppelganger—or any threats that were coming her way. Caroline thought it was fun at first, the sneaking about, the scheming. But now she grew bored of it and simply wanted revenge.