𝘃. 𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮

chapter thirty one

chapter thirty one

ciao bella

━✧━

       JORDANNA JONES WAS loving life

      I mean, who wouldn't? Walking around in a silk bathrobe, sipping on mimosas, bourbon,  champagne ━ you name it.

      She let Klaus deal with the whole, looking for the ancient sword thing ━ though he never actually got his hands dirty, it was Klaus, for fucks sake. Obviously, he compelled himself a couple of workers to do that for him, but still, you wouldn't ever catch Klaus nor Jordanna doing the dirty work.

       The first few days of their trip to Italy Jordanna ignored Klaus, she was still mad that he had daggered Rebekah, but, soon the hybrid had fell into her good books again.

      Though she still made a point to bring it up every now and then just to remind the hybrid that she was still mad. She couldn't tell if she did it out of pure spite or the fact she actually enjoyed angering the original.

      It made everything simply more.. exciting.

A knock echoed through the lavish hotel room that Jordanna laid in alone, as Klaus had been out for a couple of hours trying to navigate the sword.

The witch pushed her body up from the bed and made her way to the door, her dainty fingers reached for the handle as she pulled it open.

There stood a young boy, not much older than herself ━ twenty one, twenty two maybe, clad in the black hotel uniform. His charming smile reached his eyes as he noticed her presence.

"Ciao bella," Hello beautiful, his heavy, thick accent rang through her ears.

"Ciao," Jordanna greeted sweetly, sending him a toothy smile as the hotel worker moved around the trolley that accompanied him.

"You called for some towels, yes?" The boy asked, glancing down at her attire.

"Yeah," Jordanna hummed, nodding her head.