𝘅𝘃. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽

chapter twenty

chapter twenty

the secrets that we keep

━✧━

JORDANNA GROANED AS she rolled off Klaus' bare chest, swiftly grabbing her phone as it rang. "What?" She snapped in annoyance. What was it with people in Mystic Falls and waking her up?

"Now, now," Rebekah tutted into the phone mockingly. "That's no way to greet your friend now is it?"

"Fuck off," Jordanna mumbled. "What brain injury did you endure to ring me this fucking early?"

"Early? It's bloody 1 O'clock," Rebekah replied.

"Like I said, early."

Rebekah inwardly rolled her eyes, "no time for dilly dallying, Jordanna. Get up and dressed, we're meeting with the mayor."

"Why?" The witch questioned as she leant up on her forearms.

Rebekah sighed, "perhaps if you get dressed and meet me you shall find out. Chop, chop darling."

And she ended the call.

Jordanna groaned as she fell back into the bed sheets, her head tilted and lips pursed as she studied the sleeping hybrid besides her. From his dirty blond hair; where in which she could see the odd blond curl. To his eyes, they were very, very blue; they were pretty. Not as pretty as hers, but a close second. The small, barely noticeable, litter of freckles that scattered across his cheeks. To his pink plump lips. His jawline—his very, very nice jawline.

"You're staring," the supposedly 'sleeping' hybrid noted, his voice still raspy having not been awake long.

"Am not," Jordanna denied, placing her gaze on the ceiling above her. Though there was not much to look at—for a one thousand year old vampire, his ceilings were very bland. Jordanna shook her head in slight disgust, if she was going to be staying here a lot she'd need something to avert her attention away from the extremely attractive hybrid laid next to her. Perhaps a self portrait. Oh! Or maybe she could have Klaus paint her like a French girl. Now that, would be a delightful addition to the room.