𝘃𝗶. 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?

chapter thirty two

chapter thirty two

soulmates or what?

━✧━

JORDANNA SHUT HER eyes and ignored the pain in her abdomen as she and Klaus made their way into the Lockwood residence where Tyler, Hayley and their hybrid friend, Chris, were drinking.

"You're still going?" Tyler questioned, raising his eyebrows as he glanced at the duo. "I drank enough last night and then I slept, which is what you guys should've done."

Chris raised his shot glass with a shrug, "we're just paying our respects to Dean."

Tyler cocked his head aside as he looked over at them, "that's great, Chris. But could you pay them at a bar instead?"

"Don't be mad," Hayley drawled with a smirk as she stood, shot glass in her hand. "We're celebrating our fallen hybrid friend." The brunette stopped in front of the Lockwood boy, sensually pouring her shot into his mouth, wiping at his bottom lip as she caught some of the fallen tequila with her thumb before sticking it in her mouth.

"Well don't let us interrupt," Klaus teased as he and Jordanna waltzed into the room, the Jones witches eyes glaring into Hayley's skull at her actions.

"I didn't know you were here," Tyler spoke with a frown as he turned to the two.

"Clearly," Klaus remarked. "We just popped round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet, when we arrived, I learnt not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Elena had killed the hunter," the original stated with a sarcastic smile as he brought a whiskey bottle to his lips.

"Well, maybe if you had Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him on a suicide mission," Hayley snapped, glaring at the hybrid.

"Mind your business, Hales," Jordanna warned, sending the wolf a pointed look.

Klaus chuckled as Hayley huffed in defeat. "What do you care if Connor's dead, anyway?" Tyler questioned.

"I have my reasons. They've ceased to matter. Cheers," Klaus raised his bottle before taking a long sip.