𝗶. 𝗷𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀

chapter twenty seven

jordanna's witchy services

━✧━

     JORDANNA SHOT UP with a gasp, she shook her head as she leant up on her forearms, rubbing her eyes, she glanced around the room. Her nose scrunched up as she caught sight of the empty bottles of alcohol carelessly thrown on the floor.

     She sluggishly moved her body ━ dodging the bottles as she raided her cupboards. She ran her tongue over her teeth, pulling out a bottle of whiskey. Throwing her body onto the couch she unscrewed the lid before taking a long sip. Staring into the lit fireplace ━ her eyes fluttered shut as the image of Klaus' burning body flashed through her mind.

      Lazily, she lifted her hand ━ putting the fire out. She bit her tongue harshly as her mind drifted to Klaus, his eyes, his smile ━ everything. God if this was what love felt like she hated it, but what she hated even more was that Klaus had to die before she realised she did in fact love him.

      Jordanna Jones was hopelessly in love with Niklaus Mikaelson.

     She hoped deep down in his cold, dark heart that he did know ━ but knowing Klaus he didn't. With love ━ relationships, Klaus wasn't the sharpest tool in the box.

      Jordanna brought the glass bottle to her lips once again as her phone rang. With a sigh she picked it up, answering without looking at the contact name.

    "Jordanna's witchy services, how can I help you today?"

    "Jordanna?" Stefan's confused voice echoed through the speaker. "Are you drunk?"

    "I don't know mom, am I?" Jordanna paused and looked up to the ceiling ━ raising her glass with a chuckle. "How can I be of service to you, Mr. Salvatore?"