𝗶𝘅. 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿?

chapter thirty five

chapter thirty five

secret lover?

━✧━

        "SHE WHAT?" JORDANNA exclaimed down the phone as she laid in Klaus' bed, the dirty blond having his head rested on her chest whilst she ran her fingers through his hair.

        "I know right," Caroline breathed out in shock at the other end of the phone.

        "How do you know?" The witch asked.

        "I told her," Bonnie chimed in. "Me and Elena had a girls night and she told me."

        "Shittt," Jordanna whistled. "How'd Stef take it?"

        "I'm fine," the Salvatore spoke gruffly, butting into the conversation. "She slept with Damon, nothing much I can do about it really."

        "Do you want me to kill her?" Jordanna grinned at the thought. "Cause, I mean, I'll totally enjoy doing that-"

        "Jordanna!" Bonnie scolded.

        "Sorry Bon, but she hurt Stefano, and as his best friend I simply can't allow that, can I?" She teased.

        Stefan chuckled from besides Caroline, sat in the Forbes residence, "I'll be fine, you don't need to kill her or anything."

        Jordanna frowned, "can't I hurt her a little?"

        "Yeah, maybe if we hit her hard enough it'll knock some sense into her brain," Caroline added.

        "Uh no," Stefan rolled his eyes, shooting Caroline a stern look. "Don't hurt her, don't talk to her, just leave it."