𝘅𝘅. 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻

chapter twenty five

chapter twenty five

as the world caves in

━✧━

JORDANNA MADE HER way through Mystic Falls High School, three cups of coffee in hand as she was summoned by her two blonde best friends. The raven haired girl sent the blonde Mikaelson a grin as she approached her. "One cup of coffee for one original vampire," Jordanna sang, passing Rebekah the paper cup.

Rebekah sighed in delight, "you're a lifesaver. Matt bailed and Caroline is late—thank you for coming, it seems as though it's just us for now."

"You are very welcome Miss. Mikaelson," Jordanna smirked as she playfully wrapped a purple boa around the blonde's neck.

The blonde chuckled lightly, a sweet smile settled on her face as she threw the boa at the witch, "get to work Miss. Jones."

"Bossy, bossy, bossy," Jordanna sang teasingly. She walked away and began stacking chairs, with her magic, duh. She wasn't incapable, just lazy. Whilst the witch busied herself with that task Caroline stepped through the gym doors. 

The blonde smiled at her best friend as she headed towards her, "where's Matt?"

"Bailed," Jordanna hummed as she concentrated on her cleaning.

"Got called into work last minute," Rebekah elaborated, causing Caroline's head to snap in her direction.

"Are you kidding me? So, it's just us?" Caroline scoffed slightly, glaring at the other blonde.

"Uh—no?" Jordanna raised her hand sarcastically. "I'm here as well."

"You're late," Rebekah told the blonde sternly. "Clean up committee started at eight o'clock."

"It's, like, 8:02," Caroline pulled a face.

"8:03 actually," Jordanna added, earning a glare from her best friend to which she shrugged her shoulders at.