𝗶𝘃. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁

chapter four

chapter four

the night we met

━✧━

JORDANNA SUCKED ON her lollipop as she walked into the Salvatore Boarding House, grumbling a series of curse words under her breath for being woken up yet again.

"Afternoon, Jordanna," Elijah smirked in mild amusement as the girl yawned.

"Fuck off," she grumbled, throwing herself onto the couch next to Jenna, sending the older woman a light smile before she tiredly shut her eyes, head rested on the Sommer's shoulder.

"So, you don't remember anything that happened?" Stefan asked Alaric after giving Jordanna a pointed look for talking to Elijah, the original, like that. The vampire took a seat opposite the history teacher, who he had healed with his blood the moment he came stumbling into the Salvatore Boarding House—body clad in rough wounds from Jordanna's vicious attack on Klaus.  

"No," Alaric shook his head. "It's like I blacked out and woke up three days later. Katherine was there."

Jordanna's head perked up at this, her eyes shooting open as she looked toward the vampire hunter, "she was?"

"Yeah," Alaric nodded in answer, turning to face her momentarily.

"Wonderful! Later losers," Jordanna grinned as she jumped up from her seat and ran to her car.

Okay so, her original plan was to go see Katherine but driving past the Grill she couldn't resist. I mean, who would pass up the opportunity to gawk at the extremely attractive bartender, get a free drink from said bartender and some food if he was feeling generous? An insane person would, that's who.