𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗽𝘂𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

chapter twenty nine

chapter twenty nine

puppy love

━✧━

      "OKAY, BUT LIKE I'm bored and your little trip is taking too long." Jordanna sighed down the phone as she grabbed her car keys from a set of drawers that sat in her hallway.

      "Yes, yes. I'll be back sooner than you know." Klaus assured at the other end of the phone.

      "Good because━ " The witch cut herself off as she opened her front door to reveal Klaus. Her lips upturned into a beaming grin as she caught his eye, the hybrid matched her smile as he pulled the witch into a hug.

      "You missed me, I take it?" Klaus teased as his hand rested at the back of her head, pulling her face into his shoulder.

      "Only a little bit," Jordanna mumbled, closing her eyes as she breathed in his familiar cologne. God, he'd only been gone a few days and she found herself missing him massively.

      Klaus' grin widened as he brought his hand to her cheek, pulling her into a soft kiss. "Were you going somewhere?" The hybrid questioned with a frown as the witch began pushing him out the door.

      "School, Nik." Jordanna rolled her eyes as she locked her front door. "And you're making me late."

      Klaus rolled his eyes playfully, following the witch down the front steps. "Can't you just miss one day? I'm sure we can find much more fun activities to be doing."

      Jordanna pursed her lips and looked down at his hands that sat on her hips, his body lent against her car. "Your sister will kill me." Jordanna stated with a pointed look.

       "And I'll be there to protect you." Klaus smirked, cocking his head aside.

      Jordanna groaned, leaning her head against his chest. "Fine."