𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗳𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀

chapter thirteen

chapter thirteen

flying lessons

━✧━

JORDANNA LET OUT a pained groan as she stretched next to the football pitch, her muscles sore and stiff. "You look rough," Rebekah told her bluntly, glancing up at the witch with a raised brow.

The witch glared at her and a deadpanned look etched across her features. "Gee thanks, Bekah," she told her dryly, a sarcastic smile pulled at her lips. Jordanna huffed and stopped stretching, having given up on exercise.

Who needs it really?

"Are we still on for-" Jordanna started to speak but stopped as she noticed Rebekah's attention else where. "Hellooo?" She crooned, turning to see what the blonde was looking at.

Elena.

Jordanna groaned loudly and perched her bag on her shoulder, ready to leave.

"You! Goody!" Rebekah said with fake enthusiasm, Jordanna snorted in amusement at her friend.

"I was hoping we could talk," Elena said in a whiney tone, resulting in both girls to roll their eyes. The doppelganger reminded Jordanna of a child, all that was missing was the little foot stomp a toddler does when throwing a tantrum.

"About what, Stefan? Don't worry. I'm off him until he starts treating me better. In fact, you should probably take a page out of my book, if I'm being honest," Rebekah said, unbothered by the look of hatred the Gilbert girl shot her.

"Actually, I'd rather talk about this," the doppelganger replied as she shoved a picture of Rebekah's name carved on a cave wall in their faces. 

"Get that thing out of my face," Jordanna grumbled as she shoved Elena's hand away.