𝘃. 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗵

chapter five

chapter five

sheesh

━✧━

-Steven's Quarry

"GET THESE FUCKING things off me!" Jordanna exclaimed, pulling at the handcuffs on her wrists which, unfortunately for her, stopped her magic. 

Over and over again she tried to use her magic but it was too painful, if she managed to get a connection and push through she didn't know what would happen. It never used to be like this—the pain—she wouldn't usually get it but with having only just gotten her magic back it was fresh, meaning . . . it hurt like a bitch.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Jordanna," Klaus told her as they trudged through the woods, leading to the Quarry.

She let her head fall back as she groaned in annoyance. "Why the hell did you bring me here?" She questioned him.

"Can't have you interfering, can I sweetheart?" He said as he turned around to look at her, an amused look resting on his face.

She rolled her eyes and spotted a fire causing her steps to falter, Klaus noticed this and grabbed her forearm, pulling her close to him as he dragged her towards to the Quarry.

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner," he announced, looking at Greta with a smirk, the Martin witch gave him a flirty smile back. Jordanna rolled her eyes at that, could she be more obvious if she tried? 

Jenna and Elena's attention turned to Klaus and Jordanna as he dragged her along with him. "Jords?" Elena questioned, confused as to what she was doing with Klaus. Not like she had much of a choice.

She was rendered useless . . . no magic, she was even more human than before! Oh God! Was she, dare she say it . . . Elena?

Jordanna ignored the doppelganger and looked at Greta, "are you the witch who spelled these?" she asked shaking her wrists in the air showing the handcuffs. Greta nodded smirking, "I'm gonna kill you," Jordanna sneered. "Just like I did your daddy and brother," she smiled at her sarcastically.