𝗶𝘅. 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 '𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗲

chapter fourteen

chapter fourteen

eighteen 'till i die

━✧━

JORDANNA SIGHED AS she looked down at her phone. She hadn't spoken to Rebekah since after she had left her at the Salvatore Boarding House, the witch had asked Rebekah if she wanted to stay at her house but she declined, Jordanna had been texting her to make sure the original was okay, but she hadn't gotten anything back.

They were supposed to be getting ready for homecoming together—with Caroline. Yes, I know, both the blondes together probably wouldn't be the best mix. However, Jordanna hadn't told the vampires that the other would be joining them. Was she forcing a friendship? Yes. Would it work? Probably not. But was she still going to continue these efforts? Definitely.

Jordanna had also invited Bonnie to the little get-together, to which the Bennett also declined, she was probably off trying to figure out what the 'Scooby Gang' were up to—Jordanna wasn't that stupid, of course she knew they were up to something. They always were, weren't they?

But that didn't make Jordanna feel any less weird, it was her birthday and they were all spending it plotting against the big bad hybrid. Jordanna didn't want to sound self centered or anything but wasn't your birthday supposed to revolve around I don't know.. you?

She had received pathetic little texts from Damon and Elena—even humanity-less Stefan, which surprised her. Even in his depressed, emotionless state he still cared, sort of.

Jordanna grumbled under her breath as she threw her warm bed sheets off of her body, her feet padded against the cold floor as she got up to answer the door.

"What?" She snapped as she hastily opened the door. God, she looked a mess. Eyebags dark under her eyes, hair sticking up in odd places, some strands wavy, some straight; she looked like she had gotten in a fight with a goddamn tree.