𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁

chapter seventeen

chapter seventeen

daddy dearest

━✧━

JORDANNA SPENT MAJORITY of the next day sulking. She had chose to ignore everyone as her mindset was elsewhere. Klaus. She didn't know what to think about the whole Klaus situation; she understood that he wanted his family back and he'd do anything to get them back but he had made her a promise and then broke it.

She didn't like to ask much of people but when she did they had a habit of fucking it up.

Jordanna sat atop the kitchen counter, legs crisscrossed as she ate her cereal, a cigarette held in her spare hand. She shifted slightly as she felt the air in the room shift. "Elijah," she greeted casually, fidgeting in place.

"Hello Jordanna," Elijah smiled warmly at the girl as she turned around to face him.

"Thought you were hibernating," Jordanna spoke dryly, continuing to eat her breakfast. "Who do I have to thank for undaggering you?"

"Not Niklaus," Elijah responded coolly, Jordanna rolled her eyes at his vague answer.

"Right. Anyways, whilst it is lovely to see you again, can I ask why the fuck you're in my house?"

"I was hoping you'd accompany me to a dinner I am hosting later this evening," the original informed her with a small smirk.

"Okay . . ." the witch dragged out as she blew smoke from her lips. "And who would be attending this little dinner of yours?"

"Damon and Stefan Salvatore, and of course Niklaus," Elijah answered her as he took a seat at the dining table.

"Yeah- I'd rather slam my tongue into a car door but thanks for asking," Jordanna smiled tightly as she placed her empty bowl in the kitchen sink before taking a seat at the table besides Elijah.