𝗶. 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳-𝗯𝗼𝘆

chapter six

chapter six

wolf boy

━✧━

- 3 months ago.

"I HATE YOU," Jordanna told the hybrid blankly as they got in the SUV before leaving the warehouse. 

"Do you?" He mocked with fake hurt, holding his hand against his heart. "I'm wounded, truly."

"If I'm stuck with you for too long I'll poison every-single-fucking-thing you drink," she told him. Her main goal here was simple: annoy him into letting her leave. 

Weirdly enough, she had been told on more than one occasion that she was annoying.

She didn't see it. 

He merely leaned closer to her face. "Piss me off and I think I might just drink it," he smirked widely, with a click of his teeth. "No hesitation," he whispered to her, causing her to narrow her eyes as his hot breath fanned her face. Asshole.

Stefan rolled his eyes from the backseat, throwing his head against the head-rest he inhaled deeply as the Mikaelson began to drive. 

The urge to throw himself out of the moving car was strong.

Jordanna looked out the window, already bored of the trip, inwardly praying that she suddenly got hit by a car or magically dropped dead orohh! That her father came back from the dead and killed her.

Surely that'd be better than spending however long with the Original.