𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀

chapter twelve 

chapter twelve 

daddy issues

━✧━

THE NEXT MORNING Jordanna woke up to an empty bed, Rebekah had left a note saying she had to go dress shopping for homecoming and had left her a glass of water and some Advil on her bedside table. 

Later in the afternoon Caroline had called the witch telling her to get dressed and meet her and Bonnie in the town square. Jordanna woke slightly paranoid, she could feel someone watching her all day and it was unnerving her. To be safe the witch shoved a knife in a thigh holster she hid under her skirt.

I know, I know. Very spy-movie like, but she was paranoid as hell, sue her.

Plus, if she was being honest, it looked hot.

Around an hour later Jordanna was hanging lanterns with Caroline and Bonnie in the Town Square, her mind drifted off to the original hybrid. They still hadn't spoken since the night he left, ashamed to admit but Jordanna actually missed the hybrid's company. Annoying as he was.

"So, when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did it get rid of Anna too?" Caroline unexpectedly asked, earning both witches attention. 

Bonnie sighed in annoyance. "I wish, all I did was block the magic that was helping Vicki get a physical foothold here. Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here," the Bennett explained in frustration. 

Jordanna looked at Bonnie in sympathy. "I can look into it if you want, Bon? If you want me poof her away into oblivion, I can," she told her.