𝘅. 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗳𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿

chapter fifteen

chapter fifteen

pacify her

━✧━

"HE KISSED YOU?" Caroline exclaimed, looking over at her best friend with a wide smile on her face. 

"Yep," Jordanna responded as she sat on her bed with a tub of ice cream.

Caroline had shown up in the middle of the night after Tyler had told her what happened. She was furious with Damon and Elena; furious that they were willing to sacrifice Jordanna for their own selfish needs. She had ended up staying the night, claiming that she had to be sure the witch didn't bleed out in her sleep or something—even though she knew Klaus gave her his blood so she'd be fine.

Dramatic much?

"Did you kiss him back?" The blonde smirked as she snatched the ice cream out of the witch's hands, earning a groan from her. 

"Yep," Jordanna repeated, shrugging as she reached for the spoon only for it to be snatched away by the blonde.

"That's it? No sex?" Caroline frowned looking at the girl. She was slightly confused, Jordanna had sex with everyone- and she meant that in a total non-judgey way.

"No sex," Jordanna confirmed with a nod of her head. 

"Huh," Caroline breathed out, flabbergasted. "Didn't know you could do that."

Jordanna rolled her eyes at her best friend as she played with her mother's necklace that hung round her neck—in addition to the other one Klaus had given her.

"Bitch," the witch grumbled as she snatched her ice cream back from the blonde before burying herself in her pillows.

"Says you," Caroline snorted as she joined the girl. Jordanna took a glance at the vampire before rolling over to her beside cabinet, pulling out a spoon and handing it to Caroline.