85. KYLE AND KAEA

KAEA

I knew he was at work right now. I had told Mason to make sure that Kyle came back home to change before he came to meet me again.

I had been feeling a little bit guilty, he was always the one travelling, always the one sacrificing his energy and time to meet me. But... I had also been feeling incredibly antsy.

The more I thought about last week, the more frustrated I felt. I had always known he would wait if I asked, he had always said it, and it wasn't like I didn't believe him, but that night I had felt it. I knew there was a monster behind all the restrain he had been showing, and I wondered what kind I would unleash if we went ahead- the good kind or the bad kind.

And then I realised whatever it was, it wouldn't change the fact that I was head over heels in love with him. He had been a gentleman all this time, and it wasn't fake, but I could feel his itch to be more, to do more.

I could feel his fear that I would run away if he did.

It was time to eliminate those fears. To let him know that he could be anyone around me, just like I could be around him. There was no reason to hide anymore.

***

KYLE

I entered my house, yawning. I was sleepy. Not tired. Just sleepy. But as soon as I entered, I knew something was different. My heart thudding, I went to my room, from where I could feel her.

I opened the door a little too fast, and she gasped, standing straight up, in the process of lighting candles. "What the fuck, Kyle?" She let out a sigh, and then grinned. "I was going to yell surprise as soon as you came home, but that's ruined I guess."

I grinned. "I am still very surprised."

She shook her head. "I was thinking I could stay this weekend here?"

My mouth dried. Two whole nights with Kaea? That sounded like a dream.

"Seriously?"

"Nope. As a prank."

I gave her a flat expression. "Your sarcasm will be the death of you."

She laughed. And my gaze fell on a few large pizza boxes behind her.

"I bought pizza."

And that's how we hand a candlelight dinner of cheap pizza in our underwear.

I was about to go to sleep, my arms over my eyes when she lay down beside me. From the dent on the bed, I knew she was on her elbows, watching me.

"What do you not show me?"

I froze. What?

"I know there's something behind all of this sweet, gentleman front of yours. I want to know what it is."

My stomach churned.

"I know you are awake, Kyle." She whispered, her voice sounding husky.

"You told me to you hated that."

"No, I only hated what you chose to do with it. I hated what you did with it. Not what you were." She came closer to me. "I want you to understand that I don't want you to be a certain way. I don't want your entire personality to be what I like and what I don't." Her fingers grazed my abs, my thighs. "I only wanted you to stop with one thing." Her fingers rested. Dangerously close to my dick, which was hard as iron. "I am used to you, you don't have to be afraid of this anymore." Her voice near my ears. "Be free with me. "

I took her hand, and turned us around in the blink of an eye. She looked up at me, cheeks flushed, eyes hooded. "You might not like it."

"That's the thing, Kyle." She rubbed her groin against mine and I held back a groan. "I already like it."

"Are you sure, Kaea?" There was almost no going back from this. This would seal our bond almost entirely, and breaking away would be the hardest thing we would do in our lives.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be. Do what you want, Kyle. I want you to."

***

KAEA

He swept away my pants, holding my arms on the top of my head. I lifted up my knees out of instinct, and he put held them and pushed them away, exposing me wide.

His fingers worked his magic, and I moaned and writhed, and he didn't ask me if I was okay, because he knew I was. I didn't ask him to stop, didn't have even the memory of fear because I trusted him with all my heart and soul. Even as I lay at most vulnerable in front of him, he was my strength.

"It's maddening how you affect me. I can barely think around you." He said, and removed his pants. His dick sprung free and he lay on top of me, kissing me as he entered.

I gasped as the pain hit me.

He was going in so slow, it was almost torture. I knew he was being gentle, but-

I pulled him inside me in a flash. He groaned loudly, taking in a deep breath. "You feel so good."

The mixture of pain and pleasure grew inside me, he lay still, but when he saw my expression relax, he started moving. The pleasure was immense, and it build and build until I was sure I would have to do more than moan to let it out. He thrusted into me with a force that shook everything around me, but pinned me underneath. I tried to go with him, settling into a rhythm that pushed him in deeper and deeper, until he was touching parts of me I didn't even know could be touched.

I shook as he cupped my breasts, squeezing them, his lips around my nipples. I held his chin, and brought him up, kissing him deeply, as we both shook, coming at the same time.

I regained my breath as he still was inside me. It felt so good, it was hard to describe.

I fucking loved this beautiful handsome arrogant asshole. Although he is less of an asshole than I thought. And so much more beautiful.

"I love you, Kaea." And he didn't say it sweetly this time, as if was alright if he could wait a hundred years. No, he said it like a declaration, like he demanded an answer. That I need to say something, that I should say something.

"You know, Kyle? I don't think-"

"Kaea, don't play this anymore."

"I don't think I ever thought I would say this." I kissed him, biting his lip. "I love you."

He looked at me, his eyes intense.

A small tear dropped from eye, as I thought about the thing bubbling inside me. "I don't really have plans in my life without you anymore, Kyle. I don't know how the fuck it happened, but- I love you."

"You have no idea how much I have wanted to hear those words."

I smiled. Something inside me had changed. I felt closer to him than ever before, as if we were practically one soul split into two bodies. Kaea and Kyle.

I know exactly how much he had wanted to hear those words.

______________________________________________________________

Guys, 2 chapters left! (One last chapter, and an epilogue). Gosh, I can't believe it is so close to finishing! Both chapters are going to be published close to each other, not more than a couple of days of gap between them.

See you then!

In the media box, you'll find, "Earned It by The Weeknd". Cause, really- who have earned this more than Kaea and Kyle lmao.

K R Y S T L E