67. PLEASE STOP, MASON

KAEA

"Why the fuck would you invite this dude?" I asked Kyle. Mason walked to us, looking way too happy.

"He will be taking the the rides back. I just wanted to clear some things with him."

Mason grinned, sitting to my right. Kyle eyed it as he ruffled my hair. He coughed into his hands, glaring at Mason.

"Whoops, sorry." He was still grinning, and I didn't understand how. If looks could kill, Mason would be rolling on the ground with pain.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked him.

"Glad you asked." Mason said, and bent forward on his elbows.

Kyle groaned. "Why did you ask?"

"I'll telL you." He grinned even more widely. "I had the best sex last night. It was cowgirl, missionary, everything. It was rough and it was swee-"

"Alright!" I closed my ears. "Please shut up for the love of god."

"Goddess." Kyle muttered, biting his lip. I stared, and then shook my head. I was a more horny idiot than he was.

"Mason, Sarah would kill you if she heard you were spilling your sex life all over the library table with your friends."

Mason didn't stop smiling. "If you want me to. But I am telling you it was the hottest-"

"NO." I said loudly. "Do not tell me, man, please." I picked out the bill for the rides, that Mason had brought. I saw it over, relieved it wasn't costing us much at all and our money had more than covered it.

"When are the rides going to go?"

"Two days." Mason answered.

"Wasn't it tomorrow?" Kyle asked.

"No, the man said he wanted to take his rides back himself. With out help of course." Mason yawned.

"He is not going to charge us more for the extra day, right?" Kyle asked, closing his file.

"No. He is a good fellow. Said it is his decision."

"Okay." Kyle nodded. "Did you start wrapping up?"

"We are going to. Lee brought some volunteers for cleaning. We could use a few more hands though."

I nodded. "I will try and contact our previous volunteers. I have some numbers saved."

"We'll come too, as soon as we are done." Kyle said.

Mason fake gasped, his adam's apple bobbing. "The Prom King will help us clean? No, your majesty. We couldn't possibly let you."

"Shut up." He muttered, the tip of Kyle's ears turned red. He looked adorable. Which was not a word that I thought I would ever associate with Kyle.

Mason smirked. "Come whenever you can." He looked around the table, at our big files, and our noses inside it. "God, you do have the most boring job."

Kyle gave him a blank stare, but I could see his lips twitch, trying to contain his smile. "Please fuck off."

"Right, right." He laughed.

He went to the door, but then suddenly stopped and turned to me, his demeanour all serious. "I heard you were leaving."

Kyle gripped the paper in his tightly, careful to not show any emotions.

"Most probably." I answered.

He nodded, looking sadly at Kyle. "We'll miss you."

I passed him a smile. I didn't say I would too. Because I didn't want to.