Chapter 4: Library Suspicions

You went into your room and you just fell on the floor. You were feeling a mix of emotions you were sad, scared, mad, worried and every negative emotion in between. You didn't know what to do anymore. You just wanted this stupid game to be over with already yet something within you knew that it wouldn't be.
You then heard the intercom ring and you opened the door and you saw Kokichi.
"Oh wow you opened your door and didn't even know it was me it could of been someone trying to attack you how stupid of you." Kokichi reprimanded.

"If you're going to then just make it quick." You sighed and rolled your eyes.
"Y/N what's wrong? Are you mad at being accused of being the mastermind still?" Kokichi asked.
"It's not just that sure that's apart of it but there's more to it then just that it's this whole situation it's horrible." You sighed and fell on the ground.
Kokichi sat down next to you and smiled. "It will be okay Y/N some people trust you here like me. I'm not sure if the others are trustworthy but I am. Sometimes it's great to have a liar on your side."
  You looked at him and laughed. "Thanks Kokichi."
"I believe in you Y/N we'll make it out of this game alive." Kokichi smiled.
"I'm going to go walking around want to come?" You asked.
"Sure." He smiled and you two began to walk around.
  You were walking and you saw Gonta.
"Hey Gonta did you find any bugs?" You asked.
"No Gonta find no bugs it's strange." Gonta answered sadly.
"Yeah it is strange whenever I look at plants I can usually always find a bug or two." You stated placing your hand on your chin.
"Well we have to go Gonta see ya!" Kokichi waved goodbye and you two began to walk until you saw Miu.
"Hahaha! Well aren't you two buddy buddy!" Miu commented.
"Yeah we so are buddy buddy Miu." Kokichi smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist causing you to blush and be embarrassed. "Too bad you'll never find someone!"
"Stop it I was just playing around." Miu said visibly uncomfortable.
You quickly moved Kokichi's hands away from your waist and you began to walk again not making any comment.
"Well I'm going to head to the library." You told Kokichi still embarrassed.
"How boring I'll be doing more fun things" Kokichi said and waved goodbye.
  "Something wrong Y/N?" Rantaro asked.
"No why would you think that?" You asked still blushing.
"Your face is as red as a tomato for starters but also after what happened earlier." Rantaro commented.
"No no no I'm fine really." You said and rushed to the library. As you got there you saw Shuichi and Kaede  looking at a hidden door and you overheard them thinking that someone is cooperating with Monokuma and how the game won't end if Shuichi's predictions are true.
"And who do you think it might be Y/N?" Kaede asked.
"I'm not so sure I don't want to believe it but I can't rule it out either." Shuichi stated.
"I don't believe it's Y/N." Kaede said shaking her head.
"But we can't say for sure." Shuichi interjected.

You shook your head no and you silently and quickly left the library and you went back to your room when nighttime was called.   You didn't know what to do. Do you let Kaede and Shuichi know that you know or do you not? Do you tell Kokichi? Is he trustworthy enough?